Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ Full Version Installation

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DJRobyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
In less than a week I will be moving to Italy for at least a year. During that time I plan to purchase a laptop notebook. Being a full version user I was wondering if I could get permission from the VDJ team to re-install the full version program when I purchase my new laptop. I copied down the Serial Number and Invoice Tag # that was provided when I initially purchased the program. Im in the process of backing up all my mp3 files, wish me luck. Thanking you in advance.

geposted Fri 22 Oct 04 @ 3:10 pm
no problem at all.

i have VDJ installed on 2 computers. at gigs i use my laptop to do my thing. and when mixing at home, i use a desktop.

both of them have the same licence-key of VDJ (which i paid for ofcourse).

geposted Fri 22 Oct 04 @ 3:50 pm
VirtualDJ is licensed on a per-user license, so you can install it on all your computers, as long as only you uses it. If you need to re-download the installation program, contact the e-service for them to activate the download link for you:

http://www.virtualdj.com/support/e-service/

macourteau

geposted Fri 22 Oct 04 @ 3:50 pm
DJRobyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks guys for the info. I feel more at ease now that VDJ gives us this option... wow thats great!! By the way Macourteau compliments on your latest echo plugin.

geposted Fri 22 Oct 04 @ 3:55 pm

geposted Fri 22 Oct 04 @ 3:59 pm
deltaKPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Just for clarification... If I install VDJ on 2 computers and use them both at the same time through an external mixer, is that legal? Or do I need to have 2 licensed copies?

δk

geposted Sat 23 Oct 04 @ 1:16 am
If only you is using it, it's perfectly legal... And don't forget, you can also network your two computers to have VirtualDJ run as if only one session was running (networked sessions...)

macourteau

geposted Sat 23 Oct 04 @ 1:40 am
deltaKPRO InfinityMember since 2004
thanks macourteau. That's what i thought, just wanted to make sure. haven't tried the networking thing (haven't set up VDJ on the laptop yet) and while it sounds nifty, it also sounds risky to me. Have you used it without any problems?

dk

geposted Sat 23 Oct 04 @ 11:40 am
man sup guys
i need to be like one of u guys
need 2 b a great dj with the virtual but tha problem its that my virtual dj its 1.02 and cannot do nothing with it so if one of u guys could give me a full version of tha latest virtual dj i will appreciate that a lot
please help me to be a dj like u guys
need crazy plug-in , skins everything
please

help me on that

Infernaljack

geposted Sun 24 Oct 04 @ 5:48 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Sir,

DO NOT ask for the full version on an official site. Do you think a user who paid is going to give out his/her license to you? Anyways you have earned yourself a new level :P

geposted Sun 24 Oct 04 @ 6:47 pm
lol sucking up will get you nowhere mate. good try tho.
pst i love the website and the program (can i have a free coppy? :P) jus kidding

geposted Thu 28 Oct 04 @ 2:43 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
aww come on guys don't you feel sorry for the hacker?

here is a key for you to try bro

gr8te-pr0gms-dserv-2be-sup0rted

:)

geposted Thu 28 Oct 04 @ 5:31 am
Dj DaniPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yea but great support needs to be given to great program, and so far none of my q. have been answered fallowed by an e-service reply that didn't help much.. You guys should recruit more santas little helpers imho, because paying that much and not getting responses is a shame...

geposted Thu 28 Oct 04 @ 9:54 am
Dj Dani I remember you that your message to our e-service has been answered within 2 days so I don't understand why you complain here.

geposted Thu 28 Oct 04 @ 10:09 am
Dj DaniPRO InfinityMember since 2004
no no don't get me wrong, I don't want to complain, that's the last thing I would do because you guys know howto run sertain parts for sure... But it wouldn't hurt if the crew were more active on the forum.

And about the e-service reply, yes i did get a reply tho the the same kind of answer was found on the forum, wich i followed before I sent the error.. So it took me 2 days to get to the same point in one way..

What i'm trying to say is that if you seek people I'd gladly help you out nothing else. Because i know how it is running a support, I myself host a page with ~20000 users that constantly need help so as I said before, this is not a complaint i just don't want to write basic q. to the e-service and bug you guys there =)

geposted Thu 28 Oct 04 @ 3:16 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)