Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: inconsistant tcv's?!?!?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

euro3bPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i had both working, then next time i start up vdj, only one table will work, then i start it up again and then the other works...

then both work...

any reasons for this?

Rich

geposted Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 3:46 am
You mean the timecode signal right? I keep having the same problem. Everything is working fine one day. The next day I can't get a signal from my timecode or just the left deck will work. It happened today, I re-started the computer and they worked. Weird.. Mind you, not unplugging anything from the setup except the computer.

geposted Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 5:45 am
VoltronPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Well..it often happens to me with Maya 44 usb. It says "not enough channel" and works only one. I solve that closing vdj, unpluggin the audio card and pluggin it again. I don't know why. At the same time i don't know neither why sometimes my computer can't find drivers of my hercules and i have to install them when i plug it. Anyway... for look if Asio is workin with maya u can open the maya-audio-mixer utility and u will see the sliders (if everything is ok). If not, u wont see the sliders,
Peace, and sorry for my english

Dj Kad

geposted Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 5:56 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Always make sure you plug in and enable the soundcard prior to opening vdj.

geposted Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 2:46 pm
euro3bPRO InfinityMember since 2005
ttt

geposted Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 6:41 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)