Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark Total Control, VDJ PRO, and mouse

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

SergNetPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I've purchased the Total Control about 3 months ago. I have not been able to figure out the fix to this glitch.

I do the following to play my music (mp3s).

1) I double click on VDJ which initiates the Total Control controller.
2) I used the total control to cue the first and second song. All sounds normal, when I move buttons on my TC no funny sounds. everything is perfect. I can continue to play all songs using the TC alone and everything is normal.
3) Prior to using the TC I used only the keyboard and mouse to do my gigs and mixed sessions. Is hard for me to only use the TC during a session. Anyway, I tend to use the mouse to search for a folder, do loops, or navigate the skin. After I use the mouse and go back to cue up and mix in the next song (using the TC) I hear gargles, distortion like noise, whenever I move a knob, slider, or button on my TC. This bug I believe goes away after a few songs.....I think. I have not really counted them but I believe the noises go away. As soon as I use the mouse, they're back.
4) Does anyone know how to fix this bug? I tried different settings to get rid of it.
a) This bug appears on windows vista or windows xp.
b) I've changed settings to the OS/VDJ by bringing up front the app, and giving VDJ high or real time priority.
c) I thought maybe it was a resources issues (USB) clashing. I've changed my mouse from USB to PS2, the bug still shows up.
d) I've fooled around with the performance settings, sound card on vdj "latenty" that did not help. I did not fooled around with the "scratch" "Basic Intepolation" "Master tempo" settings because I don't know what they do.

I've ran out of ideas. Both of my desktops are up to date with patches, performance, high quality components, etc.

Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated. If you happen to know the VDJ applications team, please forward this email to them. Thanks.

geposted Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 5:45 pm
Hey
Hi you all doing
i also bought the Numark Total Control and im using a creative USB sound card i dont use the mouse though just the controller and i almost did everything
played with the performance setting changed the usb ports for the sound card and the controller all that didnt help
when ever i touch the controller trough the faders or the jog weal or even the Eq knobs the annoying sound comes back

i bought this controller for a friends gathering up road which they wanted me to dj in it and i wanted to travel light so that was the best choice
but man i couldn't do a full set because of that SOUND i just mix some songs then to premixed mixes :(

my spec was
Asus laptop
with 2g intel DC2 with a 160 (5400)sata Hd,and a 2g ddr2 (677) with the creative usb sound card using VDJ 4.3 the one before 5
i didn't try VDJ 5 yet but what i read in other posts the same issue is there i think

SO PLEASE VDJ team SEE WHATS WRONG WITH THE SOUND IN VDJ in V.3 there wasn't any problems like that you can use the 3 line output no problems to hock it to my DJM 800 now i cant use that and i cant use the midi ?!? it will give that awful sound !!! :(

anyhow hope that we will find what were looking for trough this post and many thanks for this incredible program

Peace & happy spinning

geposted Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 1:59 pm
trancer_ksa wrote :
Hey
Hi you all doing
i also bought the Numark Total Control and im using a creative USB sound card i dont use the mouse though just the controller and i almost did everything
played with the performance setting changed the usb ports for the sound card and the controller all that didnt help
when ever i touch the controller trough the faders or the jog weal or even the Eq knobs the annoying sound comes back

i bought this controller for a friends gathering up road which they wanted me to dj in it and i wanted to travel light so that was the best choice
but man i couldn't do a full set because of that SOUND i just mix some songs then to premixed mixes :(

my spec was
Asus laptop
with 2g intel DC2 with a 160 (5400)sata Hd,and a 2g ddr2 (677) with the creative usb sound card using VDJ 4.3 the one before 5
i didn't try VDJ 5 yet but what i read in other posts the same issue is there i think

SO PLEASE VDJ team SEE WHATS WRONG WITH THE SOUND IN VDJ in V.3 there wasn't any problems like that you can use the 3 line output no problems to hock it to my DJM 800 now i cant use that and i cant use the midi ?!? it will give that awful sound !!! :(

anyhow hope that we will find what were looking for trough this post and many thanks for this incredible program

Peace & happy spinning

Please dont hijack someone elses thread start your own

geposted Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 10:01 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)