Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Joint BPM increase/decrease

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Is it possible to add a function so that if you hit it, you lock both BPMs together, and you can increase/decrease the bpms of both tracks at once (so that if you're playing two tracks at once, it goes up smoothly together)?

geposted Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 10:39 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You can make a maccro shortcut that will increase the BPM for both tracks at the same time.

geposted Tue 25 Sep 07 @ 12:10 pm
Locking the decks and adjusting the pitch slider already does this, I use it with the DAC-3 all the time.

Only becomes a problem with songs that dont lock to beat grid, eg live drums.

Ross

geposted Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 1:49 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
DJ Ross M wrote :
Locking the decks and adjusting the pitch slider already does this, I use it with the DAC-3 all the time.

Likewise on my DAC-2. Very useful for mixing tunes that REALLY shouldn't mix! ;-)

geposted Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 2:50 pm
Totally works doesn't it...although there are the extremes! If it's going to be obvious to anyone but other DJ's and die-hard music fans I don't want to attract the attention.

geposted Fri 28 Sep 07 @ 8:23 pm
Would anyone be willing to tell me how to either create the macro or how to lock a deck?

geposted Wed 03 Oct 07 @ 8:22 am
The bpm lock is enabled, atleast in the Mix Station skin, by right clicking the * (star) under the beatlock text. Then changes to the one pitch slider affect the other slider as well. These things are skin dependant so don't be surprised if that doesn't work in whatever skin you use.

geposted Wed 17 Oct 07 @ 9:12 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)