Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: a revolution in entertainment :

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Sun 23 Sep 07 @ 9:33 pm
that's riveting !

"it's the finest cheese shop in the district " ........

geposted Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 12:17 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
thanks sky

there has been a void in my life ever since a total stranger unknown to me died somewhere in a far off galaxy, that has now be filled with cheddarvision, i now feel complete again, cheers...

Tayla

geposted Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 12:30 pm
Instead of using "* crickets *" to indicate silence, I'm gonna use "* cheddarvision *" from now on.

Who knows? Maybe I'll just link to their site and popularize it. =P

Thanks sky.

- VT ConQuest
(Visual Turntablist)

geposted Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 1:35 pm
yeh tayla ..... anytime i'm down ... now i got cheddarvision ....... which is lot more fun than a few women i know ....

Sidhartha had the river ...... we've got cheddarvision .....

geposted Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 3:44 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 4:56 pm
WoW... how "high" do you have to be to watch this for any length of time. Remember the good old days when people watched Pink Floyd. I guess times have changed

geposted Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 10:47 pm
yeah , but it helps lower yer blood pressure ......

geposted Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 10:55 pm
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :
yeah , but it helps lower yer blood pressure ......

I don't think so< You have to have some chips and a soft drink... you need to have another so you don't miss anything. Therefore, no exercise will be had. You'll end up peeing in the soda can that you just finished drinking out of. Your brain will turn to mush because your not really thinking about anything. Pretty soon, your imagination takes over and you will swear that you saw something move.

Then you'll be dissapointed when the cheese is aged and they remove it like you just lost YOUR best friend "watson"

geposted Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 11:06 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)