Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Why 1 complete package.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi all,

just a general question,

When VDJ was create why did the team just decide to do 1 complete package rather than having a few different levels of the software like PCDJ does and other DJ software, for all the different user types.

For example,

Beginner
Intermediate
Pro

I know VDJ sort of do it with the VDJ software you get with the controllers, Hercules and Numark T/C. But can someone explain in depth.

Thanks

Jimmy b

geposted Tue 25 Sep 07 @ 5:06 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Atomix do have different packages available. Check out the comparison below.

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

A beginner would purchase something like atomixmp3 whereas a professional would purchase something like virtual vinyl an all in one solution or perhaps purchase vdj pro and purchase their own selection of soundcards and hardware.

geposted Tue 25 Sep 07 @ 5:38 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thank's I_rids for sorting that out.

But, wouldn't it be a good thing If Atomix advertise there different products clearly and more in depth on the website. I'm only saying this as I'm bored at work and I've just look at the PCDJ website and noticed how they have all there products up on 1 screen, so you can have a good look at each 1 and compare them.

I think It would Be a nice touch, if this site did it, rather than just a chart to compare.

Anyway that's just my view.

Jimmy b

geposted Tue 25 Sep 07 @ 6:02 am
Who cares?... At $1000 this would still be a good deal!

geposted Tue 25 Sep 07 @ 6:50 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003

geposted Tue 25 Sep 07 @ 7:21 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)