Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEWS] VirtualDJ 5.0 rev4 is released - Page: 2

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

djdraco1 wrote :
OK then am i STILL missing something because when I download it it.. the filename is "install_virtual_vinyl_v5.0.rev2"

:-(

NUMARK version rev 4 is just about to come, so hang on a bit :)

geposted Sun 07 Oct 07 @ 10:13 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
As always Atomix, nice work again. Thanks for listening to everyone, the core of why many are here.

geposted Sun 07 Oct 07 @ 10:13 pm
Oh.. yeah I see now the update was for dj NOT vinyl
..that screws me up so much on the boards HaHa

what is the diff in these 2 softwares anyway.. and not to mention the 3rd.. Nummark Cue
ugh

geposted Sun 07 Oct 07 @ 10:17 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
haha,, think getting sleepy here, did not realised u (djdraco) use VV:)

Cheers to norway for clarify:)

And also to the dev team...Thks

geposted Sun 07 Oct 07 @ 10:22 pm

VDJ vs Numark Cue/VV

Not much difference, pretty much limited to splash screen, and some copyright code.
But Numark needs to give the green light for release too, as they want it on their site at same time...

So its not long to wait, maybe within hours :)

geposted Sun 07 Oct 07 @ 10:23 pm
yes, numark cue, cue LE, and virtualvinyl, are now available too in version 5.0 revision 4.

geposted Sun 07 Oct 07 @ 10:30 pm
djfsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
woop woop, i never seen this, updatin now. would nice to got an email. not to self. check the boards :D

cue vinyls should be here soon :D

http://www.westenddj.co.uk/

got them from here

geposted Sun 07 Oct 07 @ 11:42 pm

If you set Auto Update in Cue options, I think you get a message when you start the program, if a new version is out ;)

At least you do so in VDJ:)

geposted Sun 07 Oct 07 @ 11:46 pm
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Well done vdj team and thnx Stefan for listening to the users!

I think this release is awesome :)

geposted Sun 07 Oct 07 @ 11:48 pm
djfsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
yeah i know that option, one is online and one is not. the online one has the option on but i still have never seen it tell me. never mind i have it now :D tryin it at work now, just waitin for the punters to come in.

geposted Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 12:08 am
Since there`s no changelog yet: Any timecode vinyl user around ? Maybe the "pitch fluctuation" bug is fixed now ? I would test by myself but i`m @ work ;)

geposted Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 2:13 am
Should be fixed now yes :)

geposted Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 2:14 am
Aye sir, i`ll check it out as soon as i`m back to home :-)

geposted Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 2:19 am
Hate to bug you guys but the Version 5 for Mac would be very nice. :-)

geposted Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 2:33 am
Please can you advise if the unexpected shutdown clitch has been fixed as i did two gigs Sunday resulting in the sudden disapearence of VDJ 5 r2 , the same happening at least once during each gig since installation even after closing non essential processes for Sundays gigs.

Thanks in advance.

geposted Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 2:35 am
Dang, right in the middle of using REV 2. Will need to upgrade at the end of the night. Looks like Sundays are the days for a new release. (good idea.)

geposted Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 2:45 am
infoHome userMember since 2021
So have all the issues with the database conversion from 4.3 to 5.0 been sorted too.... Will i be ok upgrading from 4.3 to 5.0 rev 4 or will i have to mess around as before trying to get the system to learn the database and things... Only really tried it on my internet machine and had issues going from 4.3 to 5 so haven't on the main gig machine yet...

geposted Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 4:01 am
@jamesh: yes rev4 fixes all the conversion issues, so you'd better upgrade from 4.3 directly to 5.0rev4, without installing rev2 first on your gig machine.

(and yes we try to always release on sunday. To give you as much time as possible to get used to the new versions before the busy weekend nights.)

geposted Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 5:07 am

geposted Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 6:20 am
Thanks for the hard work team! Thanks, cstoll for updating the guide! I love the guide to be as perfect as it can be. I plan to read it from "cover to cover" soon to brush up on VirtualDJ before my next event.

Where was version 5.0.3? Did I miss it or did Atomix Productions go from 5.0.2 to 5.0.4?

Still no official Version History on the Web site like before? I like to read even from version 1 to see what has changed over the years.

geposted Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 6:40 am
30%