Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Can't change Headphone Volume w/ MP3 controler

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I just got the Hercules DJ control MP3 with VDJC edition. I can't adjust the headphone volume, on VDJ. Is this normal, for this version of VDJ? Thanks!!

geposted Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 10:09 am
You do that on your MK2, I have never tried in the skin.

geposted Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 10:21 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what soundcard are you using with the console?

geposted Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 1:14 pm
I probably should have posted this in the PC topic section and not hardware. But anyway... I don't think it's a sound card issue because I can monitor with my headphones. I have the MP3 controler and not the MK2. The problem that I have is that I can't turn the volume up or down for monitoring. The volume is turned all the way up, on the virtual DJ skin and it won't let me adjust it. The MP3 controler doesn't have a monitor level adjustment on it. I thought I saw that somebody else posted about this. Is this one of the limitations of the virtual DJ software that comes with the MP3 controler?

geposted Fri 12 Oct 07 @ 5:55 am
What mp3 contrller do you have & in the sound card config did you tell it to give a headphone output?

geposted Sat 13 Oct 07 @ 2:14 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
As u using the djconsole mp3, n no headphone input knob, the best way is to control the level is on ur sound card control panel.. there should be one..:)

Maybe this will interest u about what is the different between home, djc n pro version etc. Compare version

*U could have a discount if u opt to upgrade to pro..

And lastly what soundcard u using?

geposted Sat 13 Oct 07 @ 2:21 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
sorry bout the link..

compare version

There is indeed a headphone slider on skin on the pro version, not sure if that included in v3.4.

cheers

geposted Sat 13 Oct 07 @ 2:43 pm
I'm using the Hercules DJ control MP3 deck and the VDJ software that came with it. My soundcard is the SoundMAX integraded digital audio card. The version of VDJ (3.4) that I'm running does have the volume slider on the skin, it just doesn't move. It is maxed out the the highest volume level. I was wondering if this was one of the restrictions of this version of VDJ, or if there is a glitch with the software? I don't think my sound card is the issue with it. I was wondering if anybody else, who has this package, might have the same issue. Thanks!!

I know my computer isn't really optimized for DJing. I guess you can say I'm a recovering addict, who relapsed. I used to DJ seven years ago, but had to quit, due to my full time job. I've recently got back into "bedroom" dJing and wish that I had this software and computer technology when I used to due clubs and weddings. Man, it would have saved a lot of set-up / tear-down time.

geposted Sun 14 Oct 07 @ 9:49 am
I emailed support with this issue a few days ago and haven't heard anything. Anybody have any more input? Thanks

geposted Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 10:00 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)