Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: audio files don't load properly....

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

gmediaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
When I load an audio file (mp3 or wav), the file/ song will load, but only a little bit of the graphic representation of the song loads. I mean the graphic that represents the highs and lows of the music. Hopefully that makes sense. I am running on a Windows XP PC. I can't think of what the problem could be. I didn't have this issue before Version 5.04 (rev. 4). Hopefully someone will have an answer. Thanks!

Chris

geposted Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 5:48 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi chris,

Does the file/track play ok, I mean all the way to the end or does it stop when it hits the end of the graphic representation of the file. Does it do this on both "decks".

Jimmy b

geposted Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 6:23 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Set your Max Load setting to Always -- Config -> Options tab.

geposted Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 3:26 pm
gmediaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Yeah, it plays till the end, but doesn't represent the whole thing. It WAS my "MAX Load" setting!! Thanks! I thought it was a bug, but then no one posted about it. I guess I don't understand what that setting actually is. Can you explain. Thanks for the help!!

Chris

geposted Sat 20 Oct 07 @ 6:22 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Max Load – Specifies the duration maximum beyond which the track will not be loaded in memory. Loading tracks which are too long in memory may put a strain on your system performance and cause VirtualDJ to not function properly. This function makes it possible to play long tracks without overloading the memory of your computer.

Page 33 of the manual - [ http://www.virtualdj.com/support/VirtualDJ%205%20-%20User%20Guide.pdf ]

geposted Sun 21 Oct 07 @ 6:24 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)