Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Noise problem

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

andirirHome userMember since 2007
hi everybody,
during my beat mixing when I play with mid,treble and bass I hear some noises. I couldn't solve this problem.
I did format my windows, redownload version(many vesions to try) but didn't work.please help what can be the problem?

geposted Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 9:45 am
like a crackling sound when you move the eq knobs or faders? i have this problem also and its driving me insane! only seems to happen when 2 tracks are playing at once. using the ASIO driver of my behringer bcd3000 solves the problem but the driver is nowhere near as stable as using hardware soundcard.

at first i though it was a hardware conflict as i had my GFX card and USB controllers on teh same IRQ number. but i rectified the IRQ conflict and still i get the crackling.

geposted Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 2:04 pm
Try turning on safe mode, if it is already on try turning it off.

geposted Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 12:28 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
andirir wrote :
hi everybody,
during my beat mixing when I play with mid,treble and bass I hear some noises. I couldn't solve this problem.
I did format my windows, redownload version(many vesions to try) but didn't work.please help what can be the problem?

hello what version do you use ?

what is your system spec?

geposted Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 12:40 am
T2050 @ 1.60 GHZ
800 MHZ, 512 RAM
tried many versions , at last PRo v5.0 R5
thx for attending

geposted Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 8:58 am
and I also have bdc2000..

geposted Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 8:59 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please add your serial to your profile if you are using full pro ,

or redownload the latest demo , just for information unoffical releases wont work well with it ,

i suggest you aslo investigate irq conflicts
http://www.helpwithpcs.com/upgrading/change-irq-settings.htm

as this is a common problem with bcd units

geposted Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 4:46 pm
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
isolate the problem first before doing drastic things like manually setting irqs. crank you latency setting up high first. i have no experience with the hardware you speak of and skyfxl will surely know from experience where to look, but my suggestion is to see if your latency is too low first before anything else

geposted Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 6:45 am
I Think you have the ground loop problem , I had the same probleem too
I solved this by disconnecting the ground wire to my computer(nobody will recommend this)
for a desktop pc it is dangerous , for a laptop ,it shouldn't be a problem
you can try connecting the whole thing through an electric extension cord without a ground connected

geposted Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 8:49 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)