Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Song skipping while its playing..

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Well I just tried my friends VDJ Pro on my computer, and we hooked up his pioneer cdj800's to it to use tccd. Everything was good but sometimes when i switch songs it creates a quick skip? So im eithering guessing it's either dirty cd's or my computer?? Heres my spec..

CPU: Pentium D805 (Dual Core) 2.6ghz [around that]
Ram: DDR500 PC4000 1GB Brand: Gigaram
HDD: Western Digital 120gb
Soundcard: Obviously the dj console :]

Oh but im upgrading to this..

Gigabyte GA-P31-DS3L Motherboard
ADATA PC2-6400 DDR2-800 1gb x2

I was thinking it was ram issues since sometimes I have folders up, but any suggestions and help would be great =]

geposted Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 2:21 am
Ya know lookin at the specs of ur first pc u should be ok. I think it could be somethin along the lines of tweakin the OS for VDJ, eliminating processes that arent needed and stuff like that. I would try out the latest demo and change the performance setting to fastest and set latency to auto. We are here to help but I would say before you go updating you should give the demo a shot and ask questions here:)

geposted Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 3:20 am
Thank you for the information, I appreciate the help =] Oh I have one more question, sometimes when I restart my computer it doesn't skip for like 2 hours then sometimes it acts up. Is that due to not needed processes?

geposted Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 6:30 pm
Okay, ummm.. I tried the demo and it still skips.. well like I said, just a quick skip but sometimes it happens alot.. I did the windows tweak thing, and still acts up. Does it have to do with my configurate because this is what I put for the config..

Presents: Fastest
Soundcard: Auto
Scratch: Quality/Simple Algorithm
48Khz <-> 44Khz: Basic Interpolation
Master Tempo: Fast

Please help, I'd really appreciate it.

geposted Thu 13 Dec 07 @ 10:31 pm
Anybody =D??

geposted Sat 15 Dec 07 @ 3:56 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)