Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Serato Video vs Virtual DJ Youtube Video

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

geposted Fri 21 Dec 07 @ 8:48 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I stopped watching at the 1:32 mark, where you made it seem like VDJ was married to the other mixer. Real, real, real biased....not too mention, its obvious you have an agenda. Merry Christmas...do unto others....

geposted Fri 21 Dec 07 @ 9:14 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Why did you have to convert your industry standard vob/mpeg-2 files?

geposted Fri 21 Dec 07 @ 11:02 pm
Dude honestly, I like what I saw but at the same time, I don't agree with what you were saying. You were doing nothing but serato demo and barely anything on the vdj demo.

Post something where your doing vdj and with external mixers, comfortability, the works, and then say which is the best,

Happy mixing,

JC

geposted Tue 25 Dec 07 @ 12:54 am
Great Video!!! Serato is definitely a solid package, so there's nothing bad I would be able to say (at least off of what the video stated and showed, and the research I did afterwords). I don't think the post should have been titled "Serato Video vs Virtual DJ" since IMHO, it was extremely slanted towards Serato, and as was already mentioned, did not really compare the two side by side to show the strengths and weakness's of each.

geposted Wed 26 Dec 07 @ 1:08 pm
Yeah, i'm not Bias I'm actually I VDJ user and have been 3 times as long as I've been with Serato. I just made the video all about Serato cause we all have VDJ. Right? None of you have
Serato video though. My thought was you would probably want to see what serato video was doing. No Agenda, Not Bias, just a video for other DJs to see Serato Video.

I actually wish Serato had the Clipbank feature and Automixing was as good as it is in VDJ. So not bias, not paid by Serato, just showing you guys Serato Video.

geposted Wed 26 Dec 07 @ 7:21 pm
I personally would love for you to do a side by side comparison of what you like about both softwares. Show me where one is lacking something and the other has it. I personally see you arent tryin to bash 1 particular product. So let me see what you can do on VDJ or Serato that you cant do on the other. My feeling is this. VDJ and Serato are 2 great software makers and with the positive comparison of the 2 they will both see what needs to be done to compete, which for us end users makes on hell of a better program.

geposted Wed 26 Dec 07 @ 11:55 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)