Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: seting up question - Page: 3

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sorry not getting back to ya early, just back from my gig..

ok .. i tried it on my PC system with the connection i give ya (i always use it like that btw) n i puzzled on how u did not get the signal right. Do check ur cable are placed right n not damaged. Check all is inserted correctly.

Below is the screenshot of my system while using the tccd/tc. N my settings. I also always get 100% on mac n pc. Only TCV, sometime the signal drop up n down but it still ok;)

try it, n also what ur system specs?

Hope this helps;)

Good Luck.

geposted Sat 19 Jan 08 @ 1:04 pm
all it does is just crash and I double checked my connections. One thing is see the connection to the cdj, it is plugged into the control is that right ?

system specks
intel core cpu
2.40ghz
2gb of ram
1tb of hd space
windows xp pro

geposted Sat 19 Jan 08 @ 1:28 pm
From ur cdj, the audio out (Red n white RCA) to the input of the mk2 (Red n white RCA). From the output of the mk2 (RCA) to ur mixer (line in RCA, do not use phono).. make sure all is in line...u should be ok;) Also try both timecoded this time, consumer n pro.

From ur spec, u should not have any problem.

geposted Sat 19 Jan 08 @ 1:40 pm
finally might have the problem fix tomorrow when I get to the shop and get some cables

geposted Sat 19 Jan 08 @ 3:19 pm
ok. good luck n post the outcome;)

geposted Sat 19 Jan 08 @ 3:23 pm
Ok I got to 100% for a while now every time I open vdj I get error in the asio. I have ticked it in the Hercules control panel.

Also for the time I did get it working only one of the decks works is that because it is only a trial. Also the effects on cdj did not work

geposted Sun 20 Jan 08 @ 10:46 am
Hi Jag,

Whenever B4 u open VDJ, U need to select ASIO in Herc CP first.

Abt the time only a deck werk, well maybe it the trial version.

Abt the CDJ effect won't werk cos u are using timecodes but the other function should werk such as cue n looping etc. If u play as a normal cd u could use the effect. Unless also u have a mixer with effect or efx processor attached on ur unused channel (3 channel mixer). U can use the VDJ effect of course on timecoding;)

Glad u have it to werk n get the signal, i think my job here is done.hehe...

Also remember, the only way to use this software to its full capabilities, is to use the legal VDJ Pro which of course u are entitled to upgrade with a discount.

Hope to see u as a pro user soon;)

Cheers.

geposted Sun 20 Jan 08 @ 12:28 pm
ok thanks might have to wait to get pro cause it is alot money for someone with no job

geposted Sun 20 Jan 08 @ 1:10 pm
lol strange thing is that if I put a tune on deck A and one on deck B the tune on deck b does not work alt all but the tune on deck A I can here on all 3 channels

geposted Sun 20 Jan 08 @ 2:41 pm
the crossfader of the mk2 must be in the centre. that should do the trick :)

geposted Sun 20 Jan 08 @ 2:44 pm
yeh I did that and the only way to pre listen to the next track is on mk2 for some reason

geposted Sun 20 Jan 08 @ 5:19 pm
On the trial, i think u can't pre-listen on external mixer if im not wrong.

geposted Sun 20 Jan 08 @ 10:33 pm
Well I managed to get a copy of vdj of my friend that does not use it anymore he gave up djing now.

But my problem is that when I try and pre listen to the next track it plays over the other tune that is playing live and everyone can hear it :(. what am I doing wrong

geposted Sun 27 Jan 08 @ 2:52 pm
It is not advisable to obtain unauthorised version from a friend n if he is the registered user of VDJ n did not wanna to use his software again, u can't use it as ur own legally. Thanks.

U could obtain the upgrade to pro with a discount.

As for ur problem, Try this setting.

Inputs: Timecodes
Output: External Mixer
SC: Asio driver
Soundcards: Herc mk2 asio

Input channel: Chan 1 & 2 : Right Deck / Chan 3 & 4: Left Deck
output channel: Left deck : Chan 3 & 4 / Right deck : Chan 1 & 2

Crossfader on mk2 set to middle or in setting crossfader is disable.

geposted Mon 28 Jan 08 @ 12:55 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)