Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Esi U46se drops and pops

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi. I use vdj v5.rev6, asus g2p laptop, dac3, u46se soundcard. I want to use 3 line mixer config, asio mode. The problem is that after few minutes (10 min) of playing the sound is distortionated. I have noticed that if I don't use a skin with video preview it's ok. But I want to be able to use compact 0.99 skin. So....help please. I have win xp pro sp2. I have tried to change usb port but no result. Before I buy the u46se, I have used vdj with my numark cm200usb mixer. It has 2 usb chanel. Since I installed u46se I have this problem. I guess is somehow related to video, but I don't know what to do exactly. Thanks.

geposted Sun 06 Jan 08 @ 3:17 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
That's kind of an odd issue but what driver for the u46 are you using? Also does your serial number for the U46 have a 60 included in it?

geposted Mon 07 Jan 08 @ 9:15 am
driver: U46v1_0_27XP
serial no without 60

geposted Mon 07 Jan 08 @ 2:48 pm
as far as i know that driver does not support non 60 serial numbers. Have you tried 1.014???

geposted Mon 07 Jan 08 @ 4:13 pm
listen2 wrote :
as far as i know that driver does not support non 60 serial numbers. Have you tried 1.014???

I have not tried 1.014. The driver I use was on cd that came with the soundcard. Thanks for the tip.
I just have looked on the esi website and I've noticed that 1.014 is for u46dj not for u46se. I'll give it a try anyway.

geposted Tue 08 Jan 08 @ 1:34 am
I have tried 1.014 but no results (as I have said this driver is for u46dj souncard). So help please....anybody?

geposted Tue 08 Jan 08 @ 5:53 pm
Did you try to put the perfomance slider on "fastest" on confiq>perfomance tab ?
As i read you driver is corect.Dont use drivers from u46dj they have nothing to do with your device.

geposted Wed 09 Jan 08 @ 8:26 am
Do you mean its does not work with an "asio error" or it runs but still pops and clicks? I do see any harm in trying other ESI drivers, they have been very strange with them as it is. I know with Vista people were using ASIO4ALL with the U46.

As suggested it if things are running ok with the original driver maybe its just a performance issue with your pc.

geposted Wed 09 Jan 08 @ 11:24 am
gluzantzas wrote :
Did you try to put the perfomance slider on "fastest" on confiq>perfomance tab ?
As i read you driver is corect.Dont use drivers from u46dj they have nothing to do with your device.

Yes, I did and after 1 hour of automix the drops and pops have started again.

geposted Wed 09 Jan 08 @ 1:57 pm
As listen2 says try to use asio4all instead of esi drivers and see if cclick and pops are still there.

geposted Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 2:10 pm
I have uninstalled esi driver and installed asio4all. So far it's ok. Both audio and video. I will do more test. Thanks.

geposted Sat 12 Jan 08 @ 9:38 am
sounds good!

geposted Sun 13 Jan 08 @ 7:05 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)