Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: TCV Help

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

rodwishHome userMember since 2007
Hi
Got TCV with MK2, thing is it work or some time then cannot control the vdj with the TCV. But when u scratch or stop the TCV you can see the vinyl moving on the pc screen but the music keep playing and you have to use the software to stop and play.

You have to restart the vdj everytime

geposted Tue 26 Feb 08 @ 9:23 am
What version of VDJ do you use ? What kind of Timecode Vinyl ?

geposted Tue 26 Feb 08 @ 10:41 am
i download from this website and i bought tcv from vdj as well and i have a maya44 usb card. Thing it works fine for some time then stop responding

geposted Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 9:28 am
rodwish wrote :
i download from this website and i bought tcv from vdj as well and i have a maya44 usb card. Thing it works fine for some time then stop responding

I think this is a limitation of the Demo-Version. Timecode only works for some time so you can test it and then stops working. But maybe a Teamer can confirm that.

geposted Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 2:01 pm
Oh sorry! I didn´t read that you have the mk2! So you are using the Version of VDJ that came with the MK2? Have a look here http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

Unter the Dj Console Version you can read > "Timecoded Vinyl Support" ----> Limited

But I don´t know exactly what that means.

geposted Fri 29 Feb 08 @ 12:42 am
So you not sure if its because its a demo thats why its stops. Can any1 from developepr team confirm this plz

geposted Sat 01 Mar 08 @ 7:03 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
With the demo, the Timecode is restricted to 5 or 6 minutes.

Jimmy B

geposted Sat 01 Mar 08 @ 11:06 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)