Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: dmc2 issue

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

my dmc2 controller stop working and wont load when i try to actviate it. it just say connecting and that,s it i updated the from ver. 6 to 7.so far that's the only issiue

geposted Sun 02 Mar 08 @ 8:13 pm
my dmc2 controller stop working and wont load when i try to actviate it. it just say connecting and that,s it i updated the from ver. 6 to 7.so far that's the only issiue i have a new pc duo core 2.? ghz, 4 gig ddr2 ,video 512 mb geforce 8500 gt its running vista home.. it was working i till i did the update pleas help!! i have a gig this week end

geposted Sun 02 Mar 08 @ 9:51 pm
contact to get 5.0 rev 6 if you cant get rev 7 to work. Dont have this controller, but I am sure someone will chime in to help ya.

geposted Mon 03 Mar 08 @ 3:47 am
my dmc2 controller stop working and wont load when i try to actviate it. it just say connecting and that,s it i updated the from ver. 6 to 7.so far that's the only issiue i have a new pc duo core 2.? ghz, 4 gig ddr2 ,video 512 mb geforce 8500 gt its running vista home.. it was working i till i did the update pleas help!! i have a gig this week end

i did it allready still waiting for a answer

geposted Mon 03 Mar 08 @ 1:35 pm
HVDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Where did you go to update it from .6 to .7? The only way I found to improve it was through the downloads/plugins/external tools section of this site. There I found a mapper for it. Has anyone have anything to say about the mapper? Is it something I should use to make the unit more stable? I keep having this thing crash everytime I use it and im using a monster of a laptop. With or without the mapper.... the dmc-2 just is not stable for me... what about you guys?

geposted Mon 10 Mar 08 @ 10:13 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)