Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Deleting my posts.... I complain and mods delete???

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Mod's,

Whats the deal with deleting my post i last put up.....

Explination?

This is General Discussion isn't it? Anything related to VDJ?

I complain about the lack of customers service I have recieved and my post gets deleted.
I wasn't being rude or disrespectful, although I was expressing my agrivation from not receiving
my order after 1 month of waiting and the unprofessional customer service i have received.
Is that against the law here?

*L

geposted Thu 06 Mar 08 @ 8:43 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'm guessing you ordered timecode vinyl? where are you located?

and have you tried contact

geposted Thu 06 Mar 08 @ 8:50 am
yes, i mentioned that i ordered TCV in my last post that a mod deleted... good guess..haha
I'm located in China, but now in 4 days moving back to Canada... There's gonna be a problem!

*L

geposted Thu 06 Mar 08 @ 9:53 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Here's the deal guy.
I'm not going to post the details of your interaction in eservice, but it's been no easier on us.

We have to ship product based on the most reliable cost effective means, otherwise the freight would exceed the cost of the goods.
This means relying on parcel post which is not trackable.

What happens is customs, and declarations can really raise hell with timely delivery, and that is way beyond our control.
It has a lot to do with certain countries believe it or not.

I am still not sure what good the vinyl is to you as you don't appear as a registered user of our software.

So lets just put and end to this right here and now.

When you get to Canada, you contact me personally in eservice and I will send you 2 NO CHARGE.
At least Canada is a place we can ship to without delay and problems.

geposted Thu 06 Mar 08 @ 10:06 am
@mp3jrick

I like how you handled the situation…. Many people complain when they receive poor service. However, you rarely find people that compliment good service.

OO

geposted Thu 06 Mar 08 @ 11:01 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)