Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problem w/ Rev. 7

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

FLeX69PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I don't know if anyone had the below problem. I found out the worst way...during my gig. Not pleasant.

I believe there's a bug with rev. 7. I lost PFL w/ the MKII w/ both channels, including the split channel. Only audio w/ the headphone was with the live mix.

After my gig, I troubleshooted: I reinstall MKII drivers first and it didn't help. Then I reinstall rev. 2 and all is well.

Doesn't anyone know if the data for the BPM is in a og report on the computer? Now I have to reanalyze all the BPM.

Thanks in advance.

FLeX

geposted Sat 08 Mar 08 @ 6:08 pm
Click here for a discussion of the issue with the MK2. Mine is working in 5.0.7 using the instructions in the topic.

As far as the database goes, I'm not sure about restoring it when reverting to rev2. You should try rev7 again, using the instructions and see how it goes.

geposted Mon 10 Mar 08 @ 1:35 am
FLeX69PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks discjockeydoc

Figured it out...On VDJ I had to change to 4.1 soundcard. All good.

Interesting discussion on your link. I had no problem with my firmware.

Thanks again.

FLeX

geposted Mon 10 Mar 08 @ 3:47 am
Your welcome:)

geposted Mon 10 Mar 08 @ 3:58 am
Glad we could help, Flex ;)

geposted Mon 10 Mar 08 @ 9:29 pm
Ok.

I had a bcd3000, for some reason it fried and took the pc along too. Now i have the mk2 (hercules) and experienced the same problem with the pfl, but does it temporarely. my biggest issue concerns the fact that everytime i play, the master volume decreases and sometimes comes back to normal? does tis have to do with rev7 or my mk2?

geposted Sun 16 Mar 08 @ 1:28 pm
discjockeydoc wrote :
Click here for a discussion of the issue with the MK2. Mine is working in 5.0.7 using the instructions in the topic.

As far as the database goes, I'm not sure about restoring it when reverting to rev2. You should try rev7 again, using the instructions and see how it goes.

READ HERE

geposted Mon 17 Mar 08 @ 2:20 am
Kopis2Home userMember since 2007
Sry but it's a Dead link!?!

geposted Sat 22 Mar 08 @ 7:24 am
Link works here.

geposted Sat 22 Mar 08 @ 12:44 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Sat 22 Mar 08 @ 3:03 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sorry Kopis2, The bad news, u can't see the link cos it is up to professional level but the good news is the new herc driver 2008 is here n u could give it a shot. All the best;)

geposted Sat 22 Mar 08 @ 4:59 pm
fullblast22 wrote :
Ok.

I had a bcd3000, for some reason it fried and took the pc along too. Now i have the mk2 (hercules) and experienced the same problem with the pfl, but does it temporarely. my biggest issue concerns the fact that everytime i play, the master volume decreases and sometimes comes back to normal? does tis have to do with rev7 or my mk2?

Playing uscanned tracks will do this sometimes with the "volume" as the gain is adjusted by VDJ when it completes its scan.

geposted Sun 23 Mar 08 @ 4:39 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)