Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 3x

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ok still new to the whole VDJ thing but I have a friend who is a pro user and he can run the program witout the MKII attached?? in my version 3.14 or something?? just updated here it says that I have to have my MKII pluged in??? is that because he is using the pro edition?? and can I use TCV with mine?? Oh yeah one late thing I see the EFX but I cant use them all?? once again is that because I'm using the bundled version???
thanks for any help

geposted Sun 23 Mar 08 @ 10:53 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
You are correct. You need the MK plugged in to operate the bundled edition.

geposted Mon 24 Mar 08 @ 8:05 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Djmadman73 wrote :
and can I use TCV with mine??

No you can't, you need the Pro version, (5.07)

As you own the mk2 you will get a discount if you upgrade to the Pro Version, Hope to see you soon as a Pro user.

Jimmy b

geposted Mon 24 Mar 08 @ 11:29 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi Djmadman73,

TCV is limited when using on DJC edition.

See the comparision chart!.

Also the djc edition only werk with the console attached.

And as mentioned in the above post by jimmy, it best u upgrade to VDJ Pro n u can have special discount for it.

It is worth to eventually upgrade to pro edition as it will give u full use with timecodes n many great features that the software offered;)

If u need time to play ard with VDJ pro first, y dun u try the trial version which werks for 20 day.

Hope to see u as pro user soon;)

Regards.

geposted Mon 24 Mar 08 @ 3:18 pm
Thanks for the replies.. and yes I will try the pro trial to see how it works if its as goosd as everyone is saying then I will be a pro user by the end of the trial..:)

geposted Mon 24 Mar 08 @ 6:11 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Djmadman73 wrote :
Thanks for the replies.. and yes I will try the pro trial to see how it works if its as goosd as everyone is saying then I will be a pro user by the end of the trial..:)

Please note that there is an issue with the Trial Version and the MK2 - if you do not have the latest drivers (recently released). Please see the thread at the top of the Genreral Forum.

geposted Mon 24 Mar 08 @ 7:35 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)