Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: SIMPLE MIX PLUG IN?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Not exactly sure what this does or how to use it?

Any help guys???

geposted Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 10:01 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
when you turn on the autoplay and olso the effct simplemix, it will mix your songs without the normal cuepoints.
you have to select the effect every song. :o(
or i do this wrong to.????

geposted Sat 18 Dec 04 @ 12:32 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
hehe
Do you need my help?
Well when I say "Simple Mix" it doesn't mean "Advanced Mix".
So it's only to mix 2 songs without cue stop (just the time to have a drink)
The version 1.1 includes something like cue stop but doesn't load that in database ;-)

I have created this plugin because VDj has this function but a little bug prevents it from working. I hope it will be corrected in v2.07
(Fade=activated + FadeLength=None => none cue stop and start)

geposted Mon 20 Dec 04 @ 9:47 am
The next time, ask your question in the plugin section. I just have a look in the general only a little bit ;-)

There is no automix only a mix!!
=> Put the plugin in active deck. Select the time before the end (be carefull 1/2s is included for the change) and then activate the plugin

geposted Mon 20 Dec 04 @ 10:06 am
NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
im still confused.......

what is the CUE STOP? right now when i set up a playlist and enable automix....the crossfader fades at the cue point at the end of the song.....I have force fade activatedand an 8 second fade time.

will this plug in do it diferently?

geposted Mon 20 Dec 04 @ 4:03 pm
Ok so concerning VirtualDJ when automix is on:

=»» if force fade activate and none fade time: there is "no" cue start and stop, I mean cue start=the first beat of the song and cue stop=the last one
=»» in all the other cases: the positions of cue start ans stop are calculated by VDJ

And now concerning my plugin, It has just an interest for me and as I did it, I shared it on this website but there is no really interest to use it. (Only to avoid using the calculated cue stop of vdj and to have his own (i try to increase the xx secondes max ;-) ) )

geposted Tue 21 Dec 04 @ 6:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)