Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: wehre my post go ?????

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

???????????????

no poll permitions for home users ??

geposted Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 11:14 am
What post, I don't see any locked or deleted??

geposted Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 11:47 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
yeah brian its gone, even entered into it myself,

geposted Mon 31 Mar 08 @ 4:41 am
Why does this thread keep showing as a new post when there are no new additions? Can someone please delete this spam please.

geposted Mon 31 Mar 08 @ 4:24 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Let me explain some rules here so everyone understands somethings...

1. The indicators for new posts identify any post regardless of what level.
2. If you are not in the position to make decisions on these forums, don't try to influence the process for which you know nothing about.
3. Do not try to portray yourself for something you are not....
4. We (Corp/Teamers/Moderators) have the right to remove or adjust any post on the forums as we see necessary.

Let me explain why the post that went 'missing' is not here....

1. We are not going to subject the community or the development team with useless 'polls', we already run an open discussion environment and there are plenty of topics that discuss those issues with a lot of feedback.

2. Several of the listed items in that thread already solutions in place -- For example...
DOUBLE CLICK ON BROWSER:
Load song on active deck -- It currently does this now, to which ever deck is idle
Instant prelisten of the song -- no benefit

AUDIO CONFIGURATION:
Advance Audio Config -- Multiple configurations, and several additional that can be made through registry changes
Simple Audio Config -- It already exists

AUTOMIX:
2 Decks Mix -- Exists, using the Sidelist, not the same as the OLD method (will not be back)
1 Deck Mix -- Exists, using the Playlist

CLOCK:
am/pm / 24hours -- no on has bothered to take the 'time' (yes, pun intended) and research if you can or can not have the AM/PM in a skin. Anyone recently checked out the latest MixLab skin from DJ Format?

So all the polling is unnecessary.

Also, if you think you can make 'changes' when you don't support the software... try again... every change listed are all things related to the latest version version from 4 to 5. Home Edition/MK2 users have version 3.4.1, there is a discount price for upgrading to PRO. But the upgrading of the FREE 3.x version to any other capabilities will not happen. So, before people jump on bandwagons, they should look at what is being said. There are a lot of these same types of posts through out the whole site, and the ones that support the application's development fall right line of support for suggestions by others that are not supporting it's development.

So, if you have heartburn or issues with anything above, feel free to send a PM or post on here... it doesn't change the facts or the outcome....

geposted Mon 31 Mar 08 @ 9:24 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)