Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Am i Ready to order my DJ pack

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Okay Ive been able to customize my own DJ pack so i can use my turntable on virtual DJ, so here goes:
Hercules DJ Control MP3
Fusion DJ Turntable with Direct Drive ( TT-200 )
M-Audio X-Session Pro DJ Midi Mixer Controller
Virtual VINYL

Okay so do i need anything else to play Virtual DJ with my turnie?

geposted Sun 06 Apr 08 @ 5:23 pm
- And of course a Pro version of VDJ

geposted Sun 06 Apr 08 @ 5:24 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Virtual Vinyl and VDJ are almost..not quite but close, the same thing. Search the forums and see all the VV users..its a great piece of kit....

geposted Sun 06 Apr 08 @ 6:32 pm
FaultPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Is the hercules mp3 an ASIO soundcard?

geposted Sun 06 Apr 08 @ 11:38 pm
Look can someone please help rather then posting crap, thanks.
Can someone give me the name of a sound card that i could use maybe, Or is the MP3 a soundcard?

geposted Sun 06 Apr 08 @ 11:49 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I dun think dj console mp3 is a soundcard unlike the mk1, mk2 & rmx. U need to have a 4.1 soundcard to use it.

As TearEmUp mentioned, VDJ n VV is the same in general only thing is the brand n u can search within the forum abt them;)

I would suggest u to get the Numark Virtual Vinyl as it will give u the software, tccd, tcv n the nvv audio interface.

Hope to see u as a pro user soon.

geposted Mon 07 Apr 08 @ 12:18 am
Hyper-DJ wrote :
Look can someone please help rather then posting crap, thanks.
Can someone give me the name of a sound card that i could use maybe, Or is the MP3 a soundcard?

Not a very nice response to users taking their time to try to help YOU. They did give you suggestions and answers to your questions. Please try to be a little nicer to those helpin.

geposted Mon 07 Apr 08 @ 1:12 am
Mr. Mod im getting pretty annoyed with ppl who are not helping at all
Anyways thanks for the information

geposted Mon 07 Apr 08 @ 4:52 pm
Your question WAS ANSWERED, it is not a sound card. That was your question and that is what the response was. then another user tried to steer you to Virtual Vinyl, which would be great if u need a soundcard, software and tccds. I dont get y u r upset???

geposted Mon 07 Apr 08 @ 5:45 pm
I'm annoyed with fault for posting ANOTHER question on my thread, anyways im not upset.

geposted Tue 08 Apr 08 @ 2:24 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I think fault was just pointing out that your hercules doesn't do sound....

If you need a soundcard with at least 4 inputs (2 stereo inputs that is) and 4 outputs. The Herc Mk2 has this, as do other cards like the Maya44, U46DJ, the list goes on... Or as somebody else already suggested, the Viirtual Vinyl system is everything you need already in the box...

geposted Tue 08 Apr 08 @ 5:37 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)