Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Radio Positions

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey, name(s) noblelover,revolelbon, and elbonrevol. I have been on the Virtual DJ radio chat box for a while now, and i recently notice two things.
1) is that sometimes the conversation lacks and no one picks it up and
2) sometimes new people come and leave for some reason or another

so i propose that we designate some top chatters as a conversational starters others to introduce new people to the chat system and how everything runs. We would need to get people from different time zones so there is a greater chance of them being on as well as get people with knowledge of different languages, because since VDJ is global not everyone might speak English.

Also, to different them they could have a badge next to their name, to avoid confusion with team members (yellow badges) vote that conversational starters get a red badge and the introducers get a blue one. If someone is both, they could get a ?purple? badge.

Please leave comments and questions!

geposted Wed 30 Apr 08 @ 7:50 pm

Good ideas ;) will try make something like that

geposted Thu 01 May 08 @ 6:30 pm
i volunteeer!!!!! ;) lol...i talk ALOT!!!!!>....man i hate my A.D.D LMAO..

geposted Thu 01 May 08 @ 10:57 pm
kaoz99PRO InfinityMember since 2006
i 2nd the idea Norway that way the DJ's can concentrate on what they r doing instead of having to keep an eye on the shout box all the time :-)

Kaoz

geposted Fri 02 May 08 @ 9:43 pm
Hmm...

Good idea:P

Rebbie likes:)

Rebbie 3rds:)

I'll also volunteer:D

Byeeeeeeee:)

geposted Mon 05 May 08 @ 11:43 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)