Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Error: MIX Station SV 04 (V2.00_edA) - winXP

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey there. First post on this forum so here goes!

I'm currently using the MIX Station SV 04 skin which works fantastically for me and my style of performing. I noticed there was this update for it with some new features added, called "MIX Station SV 04 (V2.00_edA) - winXP" but when I load it up into VDJ it gives an error with one of the lines in the xml. I forget which line as its all at home and I'm at work right now, but does anyone know what could be wrong. Thougt it may be a font or something but all looks ok. Really interested to see the new features in this skin as I loved the previous versions. Thanks djCell for the great work !!

Clint.

geposted Thu 13 Jan 05 @ 6:01 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I'm very surprised by your error. Try to tell me more about it please because i have no problem with the skin.
Besides it was just an update like that. Now Serge is working on a new update: the real one :-)

geposted Thu 13 Jan 05 @ 6:23 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
What version of VDJ are you using?

geposted Thu 13 Jan 05 @ 6:54 pm
I'm using ver 2.01. I've just tried loading the skin up again now im home and it says:
"Invalid skin file (error line 485 in the xml)"
Any ideas ??

Clint.

geposted Thu 13 Jan 05 @ 11:12 pm
I'm guessing I need to update to ver 2.06 ?? Did you maybe use some features from this new 2.06 version in your skin and my ver 2.01 is not recognising the commands in the xml and causing the error??

Clint.

geposted Thu 13 Jan 05 @ 11:26 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
line 485 :
"
button action="auto_scratch" chan="1">
"

This function is only available since v2.03 :-)

Download one of the last demo v2.06 or v2.05 to see that my skin works

geposted Thu 13 Jan 05 @ 11:40 pm
I see. That would explain it. I have the demo downloaded somewhere, I'll get that installed and see how we go. Just curious, if i took that line out of the code (and any other autoscratch commands) could i get it running on version 2.01 ??

Clint.

geposted Fri 14 Jan 05 @ 12:09 am
You'd certainly be better off with the latest Trial version rather than the outdated poorly hacked version that you are using.
Better yet, if you are enjoying the software, why not support the developers and purchase it.
You'll be very happy that you did!

geposted Fri 14 Jan 05 @ 12:12 am
I did have the trial version, but it kept throwing up a protection error when i loaded it up. Is that because i had version 2.01 installed at the same time ??

geposted Fri 14 Jan 05 @ 12:35 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
... yes => Conflict between the installed version and the fresh one.
Ask e-service to be able to install the demo.

geposted Sat 15 Jan 05 @ 12:18 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)