Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: NOW!!! vdj radio with webcam.....!!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Now...........that's what i'm waiting for......

(O: ................................lol........................... :o)

geposted Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 6:54 am
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hmmm.... tasty idea! but think of upload speeds... some of us have crap connections... :o(

Still a great idea tho!

geposted Sat 09 Jul 05 @ 12:05 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
My upload can't really support that, I don't think so anyway, 128kbps upload (cable), an idea which I prefer (considering connection speed) would be an inclusion of a picture, that would be shown in the player, a picture you, or your set-up, or both.

The webcam is a great idea, if it was an option, which it should be, so those that have the connection speed, why not?, it would be great to watch, then you have to consider dl'ed limits too...

geposted Sat 09 Jul 05 @ 12:35 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I tryed that! with my friend. I have 512 download and medium quality picture was great.

Dj Nikki

geposted Sat 09 Jul 05 @ 6:40 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Unfortunately radio team can't do that. The radio is already in 96kbps as the upload are bad sometimes for some users.

geposted Tue 12 Jul 05 @ 12:23 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
A low res picture of the DJ playing to appear in the player should be possible, and would be a nice addition, dJ's could use their album covers, logos, pics of set-up, the club they work at etc.

Would that be possible?.

geposted Tue 12 Jul 05 @ 12:29 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Currently i don't think so but the idea is great for the future

geposted Fri 15 Jul 05 @ 1:32 am
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
well how about the option to display a picture. So if you have big enough bandwidth, you can opt to view the picture/video, if your bandwidth is small you can opt not to see the picture/video??

geposted Fri 15 Jul 05 @ 8:51 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)