Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DENON Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 36

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Keith,
specs for your computer will be helpful in diagnosing your problem, most importantly your video card specifications.
the controller has nothing to do with the quality of the video output, this relies mainly on your computer.

geposted Mon 24 Sep 12 @ 8:36 am

geposted Mon 24 Sep 12 @ 12:58 pm
Thanks to Keith I got updated firmware, but it didn't fix the problem.

I had to use an uninstall then use the reg tool and do a clean, reinstall and bingo. Back in business. Not sure what exactly caused the problem, so I will be trying the Slip mode scripting again and seeing what happens. At least I know how to reset it all! Just got to keep that database backed up :)

If anyone does recognise the problem and knows the exact solution that doesn't require a reinstall, do let me know.

Happy spinning!

geposted Fri 28 Sep 12 @ 2:23 am
Keeping getting the following error message when attempting to open VDJ

My setup is x2 Denon DN-1200 & Pioneer mixer

geposted Tue 02 Oct 12 @ 5:01 am
My setup is x2 Denon DN-1200 & Pioneer mixer.
Can anyone help me get rid?

geposted Tue 02 Oct 12 @ 7:24 am

geposted Tue 02 Oct 12 @ 7:36 am
Mixmaster T '62 wrote :
My setup is x2 Denon DN-1200 & Pioneer mixer.
Can anyone help me get rid?

I typically see that when I start VDJ before my soundcard/device is plugged in or turned on. Try starting your device first then starting VDJ and see if that works?

geposted Tue 02 Oct 12 @ 1:08 pm
I have Denon 2-S3700s & 1-X1600. I am running VDJ 7.0.5. I have the 3700s in MIDI mode. In order to use the MIDI functions of the X1600, I would have to plug it into the 3rd USB port on my laptop. If I have a show to run music videos, I don't have an open USB port. Are there any "work around solutions?" I am open to suggestions, ideas..etc.
Prior to now, I have used the Denon HC4500 (with an A&H non-MIDI mixer) in one system and the Denon MC6000 in my small system. This 3700/1600 system is new to me and I just want to be able to get the most out of it.

Thanks in advance!
djopt

geposted Mon 15 Oct 12 @ 12:23 pm

geposted Mon 15 Oct 12 @ 12:56 pm
I am using the Denon DN-S3700/DN-X1600 with VDJ 7.0.5 (On a PC) setup. Using the soundcard in the X1600. Whichever deck I designate as DECK 1, the DUMP feature as well as the REVERSE (BACKWARDS) SCRATCH (on the jog wheel) does not work. I have tried the built in mapping as well as I downloaded 2 different mappers, and it still has this issue. Denon says it is a software issue. If it were a hardware issue, it would be on the same player, no matter what deck assignment it had.

Ideas? Thoughts? Solutions?

Thanks,
Djopt

geposted Thu 18 Oct 12 @ 7:25 pm

geposted Fri 19 Oct 12 @ 4:18 am
DUH! That was it! I should have checked on that first. Thanks!

geposted Fri 19 Oct 12 @ 8:45 am
wozn01Home userMember since 2012
Hi Guys

i am new to virtual dj

i have 2 dns1200 and a vestax pmc-03a mixer. both decks are plugged in straight to a hp laptop running windows 7

i tried setting up the decks to virtual dj pro 7 but only left side works. the right side nothing happens. i want both side to work

please help

my settings are:

input: none
output: external mixer
soundcard: asio denon

left deck: midi 1
unit no: 1

right deck: midi 2
unit no: 2

geposted Wed 24 Oct 12 @ 3:26 pm
Please register your Pro serial number on your profile page http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and then download the latest version from the Download Center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

If you have not purchased VirtualDJ Pro then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html (Especially if you are working DJ and are making money as a result of using it.)

Once you have done this, please see our controller config & troubleshooting page for the Denon DN-S1200: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/DN-S1200.html

geposted Wed 24 Oct 12 @ 4:40 pm
Just a heads up.

Managed to get my DN-MC6000 to talk to Apple's Logic Pro and MainStage last night....... including MICROPHONE!

Tried many times before but couldn't get the microphone to pass through even though the toggle switch on the back was set to REC OUT/MIC. Last night I pressed the POST button on the mic controls and SUCCESS! Also fader 2 was controlling the volume on the mic. Ooh, just thought, never tried the EQ on that channel, will do that today. Couldn't try the output 'cos it was the middle of the night.

Now I can record my Saxes in Logic Pro and hopefully play 'live' with MainStage using backings, effects, etc. :-)

Gonna spend today mapping the transport controls to both programs and investigating further. Yet to drag out my 'vintage' Roland D10 Synth (had it from new), Yamaha keyboard and UC33e MIDI Mixer and see if I can get them all talking together. If it all works happily I may even get a MIDI foot controller for MainStage.

Whoo hoo! We may have the makings of a 'recording studio/performance setup' ;-)

Hmmmm, wonder if there's mappings already done out there on the Information Super Highway..............

geposted Thu 25 Oct 12 @ 5:00 am
You've got a D10? I bought the rack mount version, the D110. Still got it.

geposted Mon 29 Oct 12 @ 9:43 am
Yep, was a Nightclub DJ then took over the Club as Manager & Licensee 1988-90. When the club was sold I was made redundant but given a 'Golden Handshake' of £1,000 off the Directors for the good job I'd done. :-) Spent it at Rock City, Newcastle where I bought the Roland D10 ex shop demo reduced from £900 to &650 and an Atari STE with Steinberg's Pro 24 (predecessor to Cubase).

I already had a Yamaha DS55 & a Casio HT-700. Later I bought a Kawai K1r rackmount and an Alesis Quadraverb+ and a couple of SKB cases. Still have all of it!!!!

Between 1990-94 I wrote an album for the Venture Label, a subsidiary of Virgin Records (not released). It was a New Age Label with Michael Nyman as their biggest name on it, I was dealing with them on a regular basis. In the end I didn't send them some of my best work as they got increasingly frustrating until I broke off communications with them. My music was influenced by Jean Michele Jarre and some of it can be found on MySpace under my Tamith moniker (There's A Mouse In The House).

Tamith

It was several years later when I took up playing the sax. Have since found I can play the lead lines on the sax, so, at some point I may update them with the saxes involved. I play Tenor, Alto & Soprano. I use a MacBook Pro now and have Logic Pro as well as Abelton 'Live'. It's just 'getting round to it' thats the problem lol.

What other stuff have you got? Do you create music with it?

vjles

geposted Mon 29 Oct 12 @ 9:47 pm
DJSoulman wrote :
What other stuff have you got? Do you create music with it?

I think we should take this to PM - it's not exactly on topic!

geposted Sun 04 Nov 12 @ 5:41 pm
Hi Everybody
Just bought a Denon DN MC6000 to use with VDJ and play music videos, installed VDJ LE but for some reason as soon as the Denon is connected via USB to the laptop, the videos dissapear from the main video output window and the screen is blank. Everything else works perfect but no video picture, the videos work until the Denon is connected.
Any solutions/help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Jules

geposted Thu 29 Nov 12 @ 7:00 am
You can't have a separate video output with VDJ LE. That's a Pro feature.

geposted Mon 03 Dec 12 @ 2:19 pm
81%