Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: V3.0 Trial version altered by DJ Consolve Version

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi I started of with the trial version, has about thirteen days left and decided to get the hercules console, which arrived today. I installed the console virtual dj softrware and now I seem to have lost functiionality on the trial version. Particularly Im missing cue '{' button on the interface next to the play button and the cue point is no longer displayed on the waveform - much needed for the console version too. Also I think the video mix facility of the trial version is a gonner.

By the way currently im finding the controller easier to get the next track in on the beat than the keyboard! and it saving those precious keys being worn out - i'm loving this little device - aiming to get it ready for gigging out asap!!!

geposted Wed 06 Jul 05 @ 12:54 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
This will probably be something to do with the fact that you only have the demo version. Full functionality is surely available with the full version.

Looking forward to you joining us...welcome aboard...:o)

Keep spinnin'

P

geposted Wed 06 Jul 05 @ 1:24 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
This is just a matter of changing your skin. The console version has a different skin than the trial 3.0. Go into the config area and change to the default 1024x768 or uninstall the console version and reinstall the trial.

geposted Wed 06 Jul 05 @ 5:01 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The console version is not the 3.0; check the comparison page.

geposted Fri 15 Jul 05 @ 5:53 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)