Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Saying Hi!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

MalekoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Just wanted to introduce myself, new members to Virtual DJ...seen VDJ used before and it was amazing, so hey, seemign as I do a few disco's I thought I'd invest! and it is brillianT! just playing around with it ATM...I dont do any big Clubs or anything, but i do what i can :)

I'm sure I'll be able to pick up some tips and all :)

geposted Sat 09 Jul 05 @ 12:14 pm
You are welcome! :)

geposted Sat 09 Jul 05 @ 12:25 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Welcome ;)

geposted Sat 09 Jul 05 @ 6:48 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Nice to see you made the right decison, welcome to the best community on the internet!.

geposted Sat 09 Jul 05 @ 11:24 pm
Thanks for the welcome guys! :)

geposted Sun 10 Jul 05 @ 12:28 am
dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Welcome... :)

geposted Mon 11 Jul 05 @ 10:33 pm
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey Maleko

Welcome. Good to have you with us...:o)

Keep spinnin'

P

geposted Mon 11 Jul 05 @ 11:44 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Maleko, i've seen that you've made yourself at home here ;), enjoy it, it's a superb community, and everyone here feels that way.

geposted Mon 11 Jul 05 @ 11:49 pm
I feel very welcome and feel right in place :P

Good to be here to get advice and tips off the pro's! :D

Also, I've been on other forums before for other communities, and no where gave me a welcome like here and made me feel at home :D

geposted Tue 12 Jul 05 @ 9:47 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Glad to hear that. We do welcome you here and hope your stay is a pleasant one. Now fasten your seatbelts and please keep all limbs inside the vehicle!

geposted Tue 12 Jul 05 @ 10:17 am
welcome to this great expanding comunity with many helping hands

geposted Wed 13 Jul 05 @ 5:32 pm
Maleko, you know why this community feels great to you ? It's because it is filled with bright people who know what the best Digital Mixing software tool is : vDJ.

There is not much room for arrogance here and ignorance is reduced by association. My grandmother used to tell me, "show me your friends and I will show you what kind of person you are"

It's like working for a great company. You will be more successful if your environment fosters success. This is a place where developers listen to the user community and the company offers the product at a reasonable price. What more could you ask for ? Welcome !

3 kinds of people in this world | Those that lead - Those that follow - and Those who are hopelessly lost |

geposted Wed 13 Jul 05 @ 7:07 pm
mUd-VPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Welcome

geposted Wed 13 Jul 05 @ 7:13 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)