Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Flash logo and Flash movies for VDJ Flash plugins - Page: 14

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

3D flip photo rotator

[link removed]

Start 3dflip.swf with your flash plugin. Your photos will be flipping in 3d rotation on your screen. Same issue with EM, stick for now only with FT VDJRobot...

A little update... this version will give you the option for speeding or slowing down rotation in XML file:

[link removed]

Enjoy! Flash can give you endless possibillities if you know what you want. Anything needed, guys?

geposted Mon 09 Jan 12 @ 11:09 am
Wallter, the problem why these swf's are rejected by EM is because they are trying to access the stage in the constructor of the document class. This is a no no since the stage is NULL at that point. If you do nothing to control the volume or provide error protection, then these SWF files will run. So its one or the other.

Since EM controlls the volume of SWF files and provides error trapping for them, they are run in a protected container.

In the document class in the constuctor, you need to add an event EVENT.ADDED_TO_STAGE and move stage initialization out of the contructor and into the ADD_TO_STAGE event function. This is mentioned in the help file for EM. This is the Adobe documented way to access a stage.

Again this fixes a couple bugs and also provides for proper scaling. The previous one only works with NO_SCALE. This one fixes that. Also fixes a conditional that makes an assignment rather than a condition.

http://sms.pangolin.com/temp/flashautophotoscroller2.zip

Can't fix the 3dflip ones because they are flex projects.

geposted Mon 09 Jan 12 @ 12:53 pm
Thanks, Don. I got it now. Here's a 3d photo rotator for EM users, too ;-) and it's not a Flex. This is a reincarnation of famous CU3ER 3D photo slicer in a special version for VDJ:

[link removed]

You already know where to put your pictures, but for this baby they should be the same weight and height and you should write it in the XML height and weight setup (1024x768 or so). This rotator will slice your pics and put them together again in a fancy 3D way. Maybe you will need to click on STRETCH or ASPECT, so I don't have to do everything...
I'm working on a SWF rotator, but I'll try to go 3D with it. Could be fun...

geposted Mon 09 Jan 12 @ 2:45 pm
Question, would it be possible to make one that can display the title, artist of the playing deck? You know how the clock works and shows the time, I'd like to have it show the title artist of the playing track. My skills are still pretty basic, lol!!

Thanks for the info and time
Huey

geposted Thu 12 Jan 12 @ 9:31 am
Sorry dude, but flash has nothing to do with VDJ decks, I bet there's a big sign 'No tresspassing' in vDJ's SDK everywhere ;-). I think that someone somewhere mentioned that some of the SBDJ's plugins can do that, I really don't know and couldn't care less about it, it's for LU's.

geposted Thu 12 Jan 12 @ 12:19 pm
Well it never hurts to ask, lol!

Thanks for the time
Huey

geposted Thu 12 Jan 12 @ 2:02 pm
Long ago I put up a sample that displayed all those things in an SWF file. These would be called customizable SWF files. I actually did a lot of work on it but I had a lot more to do with it and document it.

The idea was and is, is to add a customizable feature to EM for SWF files. The SWF file itself tells EM what it wants customized. I will have to document the steps for this but it's on the todo list.

That original sample I put up will not currently work in EM because I pulled it out until I make it all legitimate.

But you can try it in Essential Flash which still has the hooks for it.

If you want to try it and need Essential Flash you can get EF here:

http://sms.pangolin.com/temp/EssentialFlash.zip

Here's an SWF I wrote for testing Author, Title, and other things called Parameters.swf

http://sms.pangolin.com/temp/Parameters.zip

Just activate Parameters.swf and play a song in VDJ. It just a simple listing for testing.

geposted Thu 12 Jan 12 @ 2:46 pm
Damn, I totally forgot about this :-O. It really works in EF, spreaded across the screen, but you can always resize it to the corner or something. Cool work, Don. I'll need to check out your posts one more time, a real goldmine out there ;-)

geposted Thu 12 Jan 12 @ 3:35 pm
Now that I see it I also remember this, hell yeah!! Sweet!!

Thanks Don
Huey

geposted Thu 12 Jan 12 @ 3:52 pm
Wow, all the links of my photo flash plugins are removed :-0! I was just going to explain a setup for video mapping, but now I won't. This is so nasty and unfair to all users. So what now, they coud use a 10 years old Slideshow plugin? Is anyone responsible for this?

geposted Thu 12 Jan 12 @ 5:04 pm
Several of your posts linked to self-admitted copyright breaching material, and plenty of links to your own websites too.

Contact information like that is not allowed to be posted by no license users I'm afraid.

geposted Thu 12 Jan 12 @ 5:05 pm
Aaaah, this 'I'm afraid' explains a lot of things to me... Never mind.

geposted Thu 12 Jan 12 @ 5:15 pm
It is one of the basic forum rules. This thread somehow slipped through the net.

geposted Thu 12 Jan 12 @ 5:19 pm
I still don't understand the logic behind your statement. All my examples were unusable for NLU's, because Pangolin and Firetext plugins are strongly protected. I just hope your 'video effects' will now have all the attention. All of this is too pathetic for my taste and I'm not a slave of my ego. Live and let die... and beware of jinx ;-))).

geposted Fri 13 Jan 12 @ 4:01 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
wallter/yonitemaire/Ivan:

I'm guessing that means you think the above was me? It's irrelevant anyway.

Essentially what the above does say is that you posted copyrighted material - and I can see posts where you even admitted it. Whether or not it was usable by NLUs is completely irrelevant. As such all suspect links have been removed. Lets face it, no-one is going to go through each individual link and attempt to verify the origin.

You also posted links to your own website. This is against the rules and as such they have been removed. You know this.

This will be my only post on the subject, and for the record I could care less about the 'popularity' of my plugins.

geposted Fri 13 Jan 12 @ 7:05 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Ivan, got to say mate, a little disappointed with the statements you made in your last post there, you have become a popular guy over these last months on the forums and basically had your own thread running with quite a few hits.

You got to understand everyone who uses these forums do so on the premise that we abide and respect the forum rules set out by the guy who actually runs the forum and Atomix, so no matter what the status of someone here has, we all have to follow those rules or find somewhere else where we want to chat and converse with like minded people.

Me personally I wouldn't want to go to anywhere else where the standards of the forums are less than repectable and basically have no standards of decorum.

geposted Fri 13 Jan 12 @ 8:36 am
Well Walter it was a good run, hopefully you'll come back and keep sharing your knowledge cause its been a real help to me.

Thanks for the time and info
Huey

geposted Fri 13 Jan 12 @ 11:37 am
Hell, no... My only intention was to help users to learn new stuff. In clubs where I go, DJ's don't use VDJ. And if some of them do, everybody makes fun of them. And who am I to change it? I'm glad if someone learned something new, but now it's time to fade to grey. And that's the main colour of this web site. Cheers...

geposted Sat 14 Jan 12 @ 4:58 pm
This little flash file reaches scripts from Milkdrop folder and reacts to a music from another instance of flash plugin, cdg+mp3 karaoke in this case:

[link removed]

There you go... oops, it's not allowed, forum rules. Oh, well... it would fit just fine for my online cdg player.

geposted Sun 15 Jan 12 @ 3:46 pm
Walter/Ivan/Yonitemaire (or whatever you've decide your name to be this week) - You have been warned multiple times about your conduct in these forums. Your above link has been removed (once again) and it is apparent that you're blatantly disrespectful of the forum rules even though they have been pointed out to you multiple times.

If you'd like to continue this rant of yours further, you will find this account taking a vacation much like your previous account did.

geposted Sun 15 Jan 12 @ 4:00 pm
99%