Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: X-24 Beta is ready - Page: 2

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Thats as hard to understand as this Lateness...he,he..

geposted Sat 16 Apr 11 @ 5:34 pm
dj dad, you can not release the skin because you is Atomix Productions, now...

geposted Sun 17 Apr 11 @ 1:09 pm
see, what happened was - they got so distracted by the complete awesomeness of the skin that they forgot all about everything else and are sitting in their rooms with a weeks worth of beard growing and in desperate need of a shower.

just my theory.

geposted Sun 17 Apr 11 @ 6:38 pm
Ha,ha,haaaa or they're lighting candles and chanting to their new GOD !...lmfao...

geposted Sun 17 Apr 11 @ 9:25 pm
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
while we wait.....

[youtube]PazW_ZltHjw?fs=1&amp;hl=it_IT" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Bye.

geposted Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 3:29 pm
Well...it is still a Beta...hmm... will check Zanard (and guys)...I'm still trying to get my Alienware..will look good with this great skin! (Actually i won the bid on a Nebula Red 15in M15x with i3 at $720!!! but she would'nt sell it to me ?!?!!! now she's trying to get $1,295 for it.shes CRAZY!! there's a m17x Nebula Red Quad i7 selling for that much right now!!! and many more...hmmm be back in a bit...

geposted Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 9:19 pm
O.k. someone at VDJ think they're funny...whats up with this?

geposted Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 9:48 pm
DJ azenPRO InfinityMember since 2008

geposted Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 9:55 pm
DJ azenPRO InfinityMember since 2008
guys just unzip the file .zipx and then just zip it again make shure to select .zip and not .zipx and the skin will work

geposted Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 9:57 pm
Shoot! I rename it a zip file (deleted the x) and it turned into a corrupted zip file...lmfao...will try this Azen..

geposted Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 10:09 pm
doesnt work,it dowloads as some kind of text file and we cant unzip.tried zipin it then undo but winrar dont reconize....jeeezzz. im on vista o.s. btw

geposted Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 10:26 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Zanard, please upload a proper ZIP file again.

geposted Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 10:39 pm
Cannot see what your sayin Bob...lower level...this is nonsense

geposted Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 10:47 pm
guys im use a \"winzip\" to open the file, work perfect on my monitor.....

geposted Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 10:50 pm
And you must be a represensetive for winzip ,right? that cost money.i dont have the program to open this...nothing but a game...

geposted Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 11:03 pm
It does work and it is free..................BUT he's not supposed to upload ZIP's, there supposed to be compressed files.............he really should read the fine print.

Huey

geposted Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 11:38 pm
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
ok ready .zip.
Sorry.....
N.B. I recommend you watch the video for resizing.
Good MiX!!!

geposted Tue 19 Apr 11 @ 12:17 am
Allready have it...thanks to a friend....;-)

geposted Tue 19 Apr 11 @ 12:28 am
Ha,ha...i dont believe this! i've resized and i'm getting "error on line 0" %$^&......Oh wait ...i remember the fix...skin too Large too shrink once. must make it 1440 x 900 first then resize that one to 1280x800...

geposted Tue 19 Apr 11 @ 1:11 am
no...that did not work!...I cant open any size version of this in my Virtual Dj.....I get an "error on line o" and cant find it....now I'm upset...

geposted Tue 19 Apr 11 @ 4:35 am
65%