Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: X-24 Beta is ready - Page: 3

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Somebody here has got to quit contradicting me.....Now has any one able to Resize this to a smaller size?...

geposted Tue 19 Apr 11 @ 9:07 am
Just change our screen resolution............like the video Zanard posted. Real easy to do and no need to use the resizer.

Just sayin
Huey

geposted Tue 19 Apr 11 @ 9:21 am
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Any suggestions?
No errors?
It works all right?
Zanard.

geposted Sat 23 Apr 11 @ 7:00 am
buddy here on my machine works 100% I had no issue congratulations for optimal skin

geposted Sat 23 Apr 11 @ 7:23 am
zanard wrote :
Any suggestions?
No errors?
It works all right?
Zanard.

Working perfect on a Macbook Pro w/ LION.
Is it possible to make a mark with color so i can see which deck i,m using when i press "deck change" on my Denon MC-6000
J

geposted Sun 24 Apr 11 @ 3:46 am
Beta2:

Fixed bug in the xml file that prevented the use of "skin resizer tool".
Now you can use this software to scale the x-24.

Bye.

geposted Sun 24 Apr 11 @ 11:06 am
esta guenisimo pero como ago para descargarlo ?????

geposted Mon 25 Apr 11 @ 12:37 am
alejo223 wrote :
esta guenisimo pero como ago para descargarlo ?????

Buy virtual dj!

geposted Mon 25 Apr 11 @ 2:42 am
Ha,ha! I'm back!....Bad Virus attack in my laptop,had to take it to repairs...now i have to setup everything again!! I'm glad you fixed that bug Zanard.it was the last thing i was attempting to do the night before the virus messed up my computer...it will take lots of work...

geposted Thu 28 Apr 11 @ 11:44 pm
Marvelous skin Zanard!!!...it resized pretty good !! one thing with Jeremk's program...the v.u meters are jumping too much.I believe the resizer does not change the xml to this properly in relation to the bitmap image...any one got a fix?

geposted Sat 30 Apr 11 @ 5:36 pm
thetracker510 wrote :
Marvelous skin Zanard!!!...it resized pretty good !! one thing with Jeremk's program...the v.u meters are jumping too much.I believe the resizer does not change the xml to this properly in relation to the bitmap image...any one got a fix?

Is better to use the resize virtual ...

geposted Sun 01 May 11 @ 8:20 am
did that but not good for my computer,i believe its set at 1280 x 800 so i'm not changin it.but check what happened with me and the Phantom's GHOST OCD skin when i resized it (please read his thread..)...strange...

geposted Tue 03 May 11 @ 9:54 pm
O.k. Zanard...question....the Grab zone is not specified in the xml ? so it defaults to the top half? and its behind the pannels therefore "peeps-out" in various places? correct?

geposted Wed 04 May 11 @ 8:12 am
thetracker510 wrote :
O.k. Zanard...question....the Grab zone is not specified in the xml ? so it defaults to the top half? and its behind the pannels therefore "peeps-out" in various places? correct?

Have 2 grabzone
1 in line 1783 to the center line
2 in line 1864 top half

geposted Wed 04 May 11 @ 1:21 pm
will check again Zanard.the Resizer utility might have changed that...it will be in 2 hours after i go out for coffee ;-)

geposted Wed 04 May 11 @ 6:12 pm
You're Are correct...been using it for a week...;-)

geposted Sun 15 May 11 @ 8:54 am
Good work Zanard

geposted Sun 15 May 11 @ 9:06 am
Has a graph ugly...!

geposted Sun 15 May 11 @ 6:13 pm
I think he means pretty....in some spanish slangs "ugly" is pretty like "Bad" is good in homey language...

geposted Sun 15 May 11 @ 11:27 pm
ME PODRIAN AYUDAR A OBTENER ESE SKING PORFAPOR LO KIERO COMPRAR PERO NO TENGO UNA LICENCIA BALIDA DE MI VIRTUAL DJ PRO 7 ME PODRIAN AYUDAR A OBTENERLO YO LES PAGO LO QUE SEA ESTE ES MI EMAIL ...@....

Email address moderated

geposted Thu 01 Dec 11 @ 4:14 pm
97%