Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: CDJ Extension (Approved) - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
RecordBox is a song management software. You can only manage and prepare your audio files for use with Pioneer equipment that supports the features from the software.

It is not sold as a separate product and you can not DJ with it. Plus it is FREE to users that own Pioneer equipment that use it.

So, it is not a competitor product. This is no different than someone making a skin like the iTunes interface.

There is nothing wrong with this skin per our policies. That is why it was approved.

geposted Sun 25 Sep 11 @ 6:12 pm
where can I download this Skin?

geposted Sat 01 Oct 11 @ 2:16 pm

geposted Sun 02 Oct 11 @ 6:41 am
zonan73Home userMember since 2011
please help me,i want CDJ Extension,but i can't download......
please help me for all my friend.....

geposted Tue 08 Nov 11 @ 3:26 am

geposted Tue 08 Nov 11 @ 3:53 am
JustanPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hello,
Can you tell me why on my screen there are no décimale bpm

For 125,67 bpm the display is 125,..
excuse me for my english
justan

geposted Mon 02 Jan 12 @ 8:20 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Read instructions in the Download Link page.
A specific LED font is provided too, to display BPM properly. If VirtualDJ can not find a specific font, it uses the default one (i think Arial), and therefor the textzone may not be displayed properly.

geposted Mon 02 Jan 12 @ 9:03 am
JustanPRO InfinityMember since 2007
thanks for the infos

geposted Mon 02 Jan 12 @ 11:18 am
Hey what up!! i like your skin, its nice and clean!!!! but i work with a lot of video so i decided to make some mayor changes haha I leave you a pic of it . let me know your opinon.... peace

geposted Mon 16 Jul 12 @ 1:11 am
@ DJ ELENYA9.

I like it good idea with the video, not to sure on the green waves though. Can you hide the video element so that the browser area is bigger?

Ian

geposted Tue 17 Jul 12 @ 6:51 am
yup alredy change the green wave, both are gray and white.... sure i like the idea to hide the video, so that cool when your playing just audio... but i didnt know how to do it! hahah send me a private message so we can exchange ideas peace!!

geposted Sun 22 Jul 12 @ 9:37 am
PM me mate and I will try and help you out if you like.

Ian

geposted Thu 26 Jul 12 @ 4:12 am
Hi ianmelvile i love your skin i use it with my denons 3700s and it works very well. but with the way the denons work if you move your cursor over the rhythm window it grabs the wave is there any way you can make the window inactive so i can see it but cant grab it with the cursor.

many thanks

geposted Sun 29 Jul 12 @ 8:28 am
I love the origional skin. Are you planning on doing an update for the one with the video window added? I am currently using this with the DDJ-Ergo controller.

geposted Tue 06 Nov 12 @ 1:32 pm
If there is enough requests for it I will defiantly look into it.

geposted Wed 07 Nov 12 @ 4:22 am
nice give me link

geposted Thu 06 Jun 13 @ 11:42 pm
www.virtualdj.com/forums/150599/VirtualDJ_Skins/How_to_Download_Skins__.html

geposted Fri 07 Jun 13 @ 1:37 am
how to download dj extention software

geposted Sat 07 Feb 15 @ 9:24 pm
You will need a Pro license in order to download this skin.

geposted Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 2:57 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)