Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: CDJ Extension (Approved) - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

For all of you that have been emailing me about this skin, it is now ready to download.
Hope you like and have fun with it,

Ian

1366 x 768

geposted Thu 15 Sep 11 @ 4:32 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
One thing i am worried about the skin is the logo position. Have you tried to resize it in different ratio (browser Resize) ? I think there will be no issue, but there was plenty of free space on the top line.
Same thing happens when skinners choose to put pages buttons (browser, sampler..etc) in vertical position next to the browser window. When you resize e.g. from 1440X900 to 1366X768 some buttons may disappear.

Nice skin btw. I always enjoy minimal skins.

geposted Thu 15 Sep 11 @ 7:13 am
Thanks for the info, I really didn’t think about people resizing it.

If it is an issue though I will upload a new update as soon as I am informed, and I am always open to suggestions.

Thanks for the help as well by the way :-), plus I also like the clean minimal look.

This is what it looks like with the buttons under the wave hidden

geposted Thu 15 Sep 11 @ 7:24 am
Another funny thing when you place the logo on the bottom of a skin is the fact that you CAN'T see the windows Taskbar no matter what... VDJ will always be on top even if you disable "maximize" and drag the window a little...

geposted Thu 15 Sep 11 @ 8:05 am
BTW: I like your skin but in general I hate "mirrored" skins. Nice work!

geposted Thu 15 Sep 11 @ 8:08 am
speaking of resizing skins, I get error on line 38 when resizing to 1024 x 578 is that because of the logo? great skin ian :)

geposted Thu 15 Sep 11 @ 8:31 am
Glad you like, and I will update it friday as I have an all night gig tonight. Think I will swap the VDJ logo position with the Pioneer logo, that should sort it out.

Thanks for the spot though.

geposted Thu 15 Sep 11 @ 9:24 am
idj4himPRO InfinityMember since 2009
great skin. i like the color and size. the only thing i wish it had is a border on the sides. dont ask why, i just do. but overall very nice work.

geposted Thu 15 Sep 11 @ 9:42 am
Nice work Ian,

I'm surprised this pioneer look hasn't been tackled before, I also have difficulty with the mirrored effect, it just seems weird and not right but at the same tome I like your style.

geposted Thu 15 Sep 11 @ 1:23 pm
A simple skin... Good job...

geposted Thu 15 Sep 11 @ 1:43 pm
you've forgot a link...he,he

geposted Thu 15 Sep 11 @ 9:14 pm
DJGCEPRO InfinityMember since 2009
any chance at seeing a 1440x900 native resolution? i've tried resizing but it screws up font size, barriers, etc.

geposted Thu 15 Sep 11 @ 10:42 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
Nice work :)

Charlie Wilson wrote :
I'm surprised this pioneer look hasn't been tackled before

I started working on the same skin more than a year ago but never finished it. I guess Ian works faster than I do on skins!

geposted Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 10:03 am
How much longer then Jerem?

geposted Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 11:37 am
Thanks for all the comments and glad you all like. I have just added 1024 x 578 res.

geposted Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 2:02 pm

geposted Sat 17 Sep 11 @ 12:11 pm
Version 1.2

Error with the filter on deck B fixed

geposted Sun 18 Sep 11 @ 7:18 am
VERSION 2.0

New button added by the wave to switch the rhythm wave to mirror mode and back.

geposted Sun 25 Sep 11 @ 7:39 am
You should change it up some more, so it doesn't look exactly like that other software..........surprised it got approved.

Huey

geposted Sun 25 Sep 11 @ 9:43 am
I'm always open to suggestions with any skin I make.

This is based on the pioneer hardware display and buttons, it is similar to that other software and I say similar as they have used the styling of the Pioneer CDJ hardware display / buttons as well ( bareing in mind that was designed to look like the new CDJ's themselves).

The other software is a music database management software and not DVS / mixing software, it is like the other skins that you can download that are based on Winamp / Itunes and that.

I will keep updating this though with new features, but am going to take my time as I want to try and keep the clean not cluttered look.

Thanks for the input though mate its nice to see that people are taking an interest, and I will see what I can do.

Ian

geposted Sun 25 Sep 11 @ 10:40 am
51%