Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 4 Deck default crossfader assignment - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Nope...................

geposted Tue 20 Nov 12 @ 5:06 pm
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Yes sir...
Using either djdad's VirtualDJ 7 (4 Decks Swap) or Reloop Terminal Mix 4 skins.
ONINIT script courtesy of PhantomDeejay.

http://youtu.be/KBDKlfCV1sA

geposted Wed 21 Nov 12 @ 12:44 pm
Im pretty sure he was talking to me djranes............ And your test did not work or accomplish anything.

DJDAD: email sent

geposted Wed 21 Nov 12 @ 11:08 pm
I definitely know a lot less about this stuff than you guys, but personally i think its something in the N4 firmware. My reasons for this are: The cf assignments work fine when controller is unplugged (implying skin is working fine), and theres nothing that we are doing to the "oninit" script that seems to work..........

geposted Wed 21 Nov 12 @ 11:14 pm
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Very strange as it work for me. The original ONINIT mapping didn't assign anything to the crossfader upon opening VDJ but when I change it to PhantomDeejay script it work at least for me. As you can see in the crap video, crossfader assign 1/3 (left) & 2/4 (right) leds lit auttomatically when VDJ opens. And to add to that, keylocks, pfl (ch1), master (ch1, led above ch1 load button) leds lit as well in which all of the above doesn't do anything with the original ONINiT script.

Maybe there's something I don't understand about how you want it to be but my only point is to prove that the script given by this man works at least on my system. I may need it or no it's all up to me. Leme check me the fw of my own as I bought it last June of this year. I don't even know if Numark has an upadated fw on this if its a fw related issue.

geposted Thu 22 Nov 12 @ 1:56 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Ok, nothing is wrong with the skin. Actually its the default one. Can you also send me your mapper file from Documents\VirtualDJ\Mappers folder and in case you also have a file in Documents\VirtualDJ\Devices, that one too :) Thanks

geposted Thu 22 Nov 12 @ 5:19 am
Djranes, the video you posted is exactly what I want to happen! I appreciate you posting that. I was wondering if there was something else in my mapping that was conflicting with it because i have a couple of other buttons/functions changed, so I reverted back to the default mapping and then changed ONLY the "oninit" mapping to phantomdeejay's. Still didn't work. I installed the VDJ LE7 disc that came with the N4 even though I already have PRO just in case there were any special drivers it needed. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling PRO. Nothing Is working.

DJDAD: Yes ill send you the default mapping file and my modified mapping file as soon as I get back to my pc.

geposted Thu 22 Nov 12 @ 7:39 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I dont have the unit, and tried to see some pictures and understand why those leds turn off..

First Question. Even though you cant see the Leds to turn on to show the leftcross and rightcross decks, does the crossfader do the job ? I mean if you load songs on the decks, do they crossfade properly ?

Second Question. It seems that pressing the SHIFT button the X-FADE buttons/Leds become V-FADE, meaning that they show which deck is leftvide or rightvideo (for the video crossfader). The SHIFt button appears to be a hardware one, so is there a chance that SHIFT button to be ON and those buttons to show the V-FADE instead of the X-FADE status ?

geposted Fri 23 Nov 12 @ 6:19 am
I'm sure that they aren't showing the V_FADE status instead of the X_FADE status because I made sure that the crossfader physically does nothing when you move it. And as soon as I press one of them (without shift of course) it lights up. I even disabled the video fade functions from the mapping to make sure, as I don't use video anyways. There has to be some type of conflict, or contradiction perhaps is a better term, between the skin and the controllers firmware/hardware/mapping... Are there any files in the virtual dj folder in windows that I could have moved or messed up? Besides any XML files that is. I don't mess with the XML files for anything because I don't feel like I'm ready for that yet.

geposted Fri 23 Nov 12 @ 10:17 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)