Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 19 MXR by American Audio with VDJ Pro or LE - Product Review by DJ RuDe - Page: 3

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hello back again another issue I am having is when I cue up a song the pitch automatically changes when I move one pitch control from one deck the other also move I have unlocked all of the locks and locked all of them but it still changes most every time I cue up

geposted Wed 29 Apr 15 @ 10:11 pm
slowjaminjeff. Just read your post , have you sorted the problem. I purchased this unit a while back and found the reverb effect no good for pro vocals also I found that the Mic outputs are only good for DJ speak as its difficult to control the vocals of singers who are not Mic savey , thats putting it politely. I tried my Shure GLXD24 Mics through the MXR19 and even these Mics would feedback. I only use the MXR19 as a mixer these days with all Vocals being run through Berhinger Amp Mixers which have always been my preferred choice as these Mixers / Amps I can't fault.

geposted Mon 21 Sep 15 @ 6:51 am
DJRigiControlleristMember since 2014
I have a Problem that the USB connection between the laptop and controller is lost. Unplugging the cable and putting it back solves it for some time. But after Some time it is lost again. Anyone an idea what this can be?

geposted Tue 27 Oct 15 @ 11:14 am
We need far more information. PC or Mac, operating system etc.

First thing to do is check if it's a windows machine that the USB ports have power saving disabled in control Panel > System > Device Manager.

geposted Tue 27 Oct 15 @ 11:25 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Wed 28 Oct 15 @ 1:07 am
chriso710 wrote :
I know the contols can be remapped or deleted however this shouldn't be the case . I'm having an issue with the gain controls . When playing one slight brush of the hand or knock and the volume either decreases so much the volumes have to be pushed way up and then all of a sudden cut in to loud. Also my first impressions with the Delay on the Mics sounds like some one singing into tin cans. Any one else brought this mixer as its not doing it for me at the moment. I will be going back to my Numark usb and externel FX for Karaokes.

I just purchased this mixer, and the dj that is using it has experienced the same issue, i think its a asio sound card issue. i read one post wear he decided to use wasapi sound drivers instead of asio sound drivers i will try this to see if it works i Have been playing with it now for two days and have come up with a solution if the driver situation doesn't work.
1. i turn on the mixer
2. open vdjpro
3. i raise the channel sliders on each channel 1-4 up to ten then back down to zero
4. i turn the gain on each channel to zero then back to my preset which is ten o clock
then i load my songs and it plays with no drop outs and no loud blowing the speaker music all of a sudden.
5. I go into config and under options tab i turn autogain to disabled
This seems to be working. I will post a video up soon of the problem and then my solution. Its a nice mixer. I also will try the wasapi drivers and see if they work

geposted Fri 13 Nov 15 @ 6:41 pm

geposted Sat 14 Nov 15 @ 3:44 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)