Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW] Multi Touchscreen Skin - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
New Touchscreen Skin
MULTI ver 1.0

Available Soon...

DECKS VIEW /EQ PANEL

BROWSER VIEW

FX/LOOPS PANELS

VIDEO/SAMPLER PANELS

CENTER PANELS

geposted Mon 18 Mar 13 @ 1:23 pm
Looks lovely. Will keep WirelessDJ happy with his Surface Pro!

I have gone back to a non-touch 1920x1080 panel however something like this would be great for remote control on the ipad via Splashtop.

Is it going to cover 1024x768?

Keith

geposted Mon 18 Mar 13 @ 2:11 pm
Great work, i got a couple of requests for this...

1280x1024 resolution??

If you could put the video previews on the Decks View toggled between the scratch/jog wheel that'd be better than the 3 video option at the bottom. Then when the Video button is pressed, maybe we could have a large master output video filling the screen??

Browser View: everything there is great, but a 'Go to Folder' and maybe a 'Open browsed track in explorer' button would be great if possible.

Pitch Lock??

geposted Mon 18 Mar 13 @ 9:07 pm
Good suggestions Mark, and probably will add them. However the resolutions will be only for 16:9
Resizing with the Tool will not work, as the Skin needs a total different layout to fit to a different ratio. That is something it can be done, but will not be very soon.

geposted Mon 18 Mar 13 @ 9:12 pm
I've acquired a Lenovo T220 touch screen Windows 8 machine for testing stuff at work. I'd love to try this with Virtual DJ.

Will 1366x768 be supported?

Cheers,

Roy

geposted Tue 19 Mar 13 @ 12:06 pm
1366x768 is the native resolution of the skin. It can be easily resized to other 16:9 resolutions as well. 1600x900, 1920x1080 etc

geposted Tue 19 Mar 13 @ 12:32 pm
Sweet...

geposted Tue 19 Mar 13 @ 4:31 pm
ok well as long as i can get it down to 1280 horizontal resolution, i can re-work the skin to fit my screen (done that before. hehe)

geposted Tue 19 Mar 13 @ 5:50 pm
Really thought this was going to be included in the 7.4 release after the DigitalDJTips leak at the weekend.

Haven't found it in the 7.4.msi...

How soon till we can get it ;-)

Cheers,

Roy

geposted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 4:25 pm

geposted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 4:45 pm
Worths mentioning the bug fix for the circle sliders version 7.4 brought. Skinners will understand what i mean ;)
For the rest of the users, the round/circle sliders can now work like the Emulator does, meaning that you control the slider by staying inside the area of the slider instead of moving your finger way or way down on the screen.

geposted Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 12:41 am
I like it.. Good job Bob.

geposted Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 9:08 am
djBAVPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Great job!

In a future update, could you possibly add another button for Mix Now?

Also, the "Launch Touch Keyboard" doesn't launch. (Win 7 Home Premium)

Thanks and keep up the good work!

geposted Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 4:09 pm
The Keyboard button was supposed to launch the Windows keyboard, but requires a plugin from SBDJ which is not yet available.
Version 7.4 should launch the Windows keyboard automatically each time yu need to Search (focus in Search), but that may requires Windows 8.
Cant tell dont have a windows 8 touch computer here.

Mix now will be added in next update.

geposted Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 4:24 pm
djBAVPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I see it says "<button panel="br" action="set '$osk' 1">".
Is this going to be a plug-in osk or is it possible to access the Win 7 osk.exe?

geposted Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 9:42 pm
the keyboard doesn't pop up on its own on win8 with touchscreen attached, but this ain't a big thing..

geposted Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 9:51 am
Updated 1.1 ver

Download Link http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/15772/MULTI_TouchScreen.html

- Fixed bug (inacurate display of FX sliders in FX panel)
- Video Mixer now has different view with Video Master Output
- Scratchwave on decks (toggles with HotCues - Useful when video panel is o)
- Volume on decks (toggles with Pitch - useful when Video panel is on)
- Mix_now button added
- BPM value moved to deck textzones

A plugin is about to come very soon to make the keyboard button on the skin to work. Made by SBDJ, who else ?

A small preview...

transparent ;)

geposted Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 8:59 pm

geposted Fri 10 May 13 @ 8:09 pm
Hello . it's possivel put more 2 decks in record page, i dont need record page but i need 2 decks for in put signal from microphones. i use emulator dj dvs but i like your skin problem is not have more 2 decks small ones dont mather just need comtrol volume . and Hi Mid Low botons each deck . is for using in karaoke.. i hope you can put this 2 decks :)

very thanks

ps record page to many ppl dont use like me so is idea put the 2 dekcs there or maby creat one page for 2 more decks , its just for input signal...

geposted Sun 12 May 13 @ 12:51 pm
That's a fair request. Added in my todo-list (but with low priority) so i cant promise about release date.

geposted Sun 12 May 13 @ 7:19 pm
34%