Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW] Multi Touchscreen Skin - Page: 3

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djdad: Your skins are getting better and better, a few Q's..

On you new version 2 skin, i see you have put the EQs in High Mid Low order. Isnt he norm Low Mid High?? (Though its no big issue and if i like i could easily swap them for my needs)

Is it possible to have Artist and Song Title on separate lines instead of both together on one line?

And any chance of a 1280x1080 version? even if you don't update it i can port updates over myself.

geposted Thu 27 Jun 13 @ 8:15 pm
i know exactly what you are saying, but for me I need to disable that function. I tried messing around with it and got errors when I tried to reuse the skin. I can see where it may be valuable to some but I dont want anyway to turn my video off easily during a show!

geposted Fri 28 Jun 13 @ 3:46 am
Hello DjDad. Please more deck 3 and 4 please :) i need control my microphones :( just 2 simples decks in any page just fader and knows and maby efect on :)

very thanks sory for my EN

geposted Tue 24 Sep 13 @ 9:54 pm
camilooliveira wrote :
Hello DjDad. Please more deck 3 and 4 please :) i need control my microphones :( just 2 simples decks in any page just fader and knows and maby efect on :)

very thanks sory for my EN

if youre feeding your microphones back into virtualdj, what equipment are you using between your mic and computer? are you using a skin already for this? what effects are you using on your microphones?

Ive manage to resize this skin to 1280x1024 so i have lots of new screen space at the top and bottom of the skin for more things..

(tip on resizing> use the resizing tool, then open skin in paint, paint a black dot somewhere at the edge of the skin (anywhere) and re-save. this fixes the rotary controls (thanks to JeremK for this)

geposted Wed 25 Sep 13 @ 10:21 am
i use m-audi firewire solo for input sinal from microphones and reverb efect, i use touch screen emulator dvs 42" but not easy in skin 4 decks normal from virtualdj i love skin touch djdad but not have more 2 decks for control my 2 microphones :( for linein 1 and 2 :( ...

geposted Wed 25 Sep 13 @ 11:33 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Its all a matter of space guys. The skin was designed for small touch screens 10-15" (e.g. the new Acer P series). For a 40"+ screen, there is definitely a lot of space to add anything u want, but with smaller ones, you can hardly put your fingers in there..haha..
Anyways, there will not be an update for this skin anytime soon, so feel free to modify the skin as you wish. You ll get all my help of course on this.

geposted Wed 25 Sep 13 @ 1:58 pm
you showed us a screenshot of a version 2 of this multitouch skin, will you be bringing that out, or if its not finished do you need any help with it if youre busy with other projects??

My screen is 19in (not widescreen) so i have room to add things without making the buttons too small. i will post some screen shots when ive finished adding my usual mods :)

geposted Wed 25 Sep 13 @ 8:01 pm
Hello again, DjDad the problem is i dont understand nathing about making skin :( i need put deck 3 and deck 4 in some page, no need bigger just for input signal input 1 and input 2 , just control volume hi mid low freg, and maby efect . i try and try read read here how to make skin but my head is explode :) ahah ..

geposted Thu 26 Sep 13 @ 6:40 am
Ive been playing about with the layout on this skin to give 4 decks at 1280x1024 resolution. if keeping at the skins normal resolution it would mean shrinking the size of the buttons which is bad from a touch perspective making the buttons too small.

however a deck toggle could be possible (Left deck is 1 and 3 and Right Deck is 2 and 4 maybe)
if i find a layout im happy with, i'll run the outcome through djdad..

djdad wrote :
The skin was designed for small touch screens 10-15"

as my screen is 19in i have a bit of room to make the buttons 10% or 20% smaller

geposted Thu 26 Sep 13 @ 7:49 am
Ok guys, i will include 2 extra decks in ver 2, but stated above, it wont happen anytime soon.

For now, you can change the skin from deck 1,2 to deck left/right (edit the xml), and use the known action to switch the leftdeck and the rightdeck ;)

geposted Thu 26 Sep 13 @ 3:06 pm
Please leave that as an option when 8 comes out. I love this skin as a 2 deck, but could see where others may want more. Can't wait to see 8 and this skin!! Looks great!

geposted Thu 26 Sep 13 @ 3:10 pm
i'm trying this skin on my acer w511 with windows 8.1 and see no keyboard popping up at all.
What am i missing?

Thanks
Thomas

geposted Sun 20 Oct 13 @ 2:51 pm

geposted Mon 21 Oct 13 @ 4:13 pm
ziborovPRO InfinityMember since 2006
perfectly. but add please the skip beat buttons

geposted Sun 22 Dec 13 @ 8:30 pm
DJ dad I am already using your skin with my Hercules 4mx and Lenovo tablet miix 8.Unfortunately my tablet is 8\'\' with resolution 1200x800.It is the only suitable skin for tablets.Is there any change to get a 1200x800 version with also bigger fonts on the playlist e.g 18 or 20 ? I really like and use your skins are the best.

Kalo vradi,

Athena

geposted Sat 11 Jan 14 @ 10:40 am
Hi DJ Dad, Please would it be possible to add more lines into the Deck "Artist and Song Title" fields?? to maybe put them onto separate lines?
and a deck video preview to be added to browser view?
and go to folder?
and on the fly browser text size resize??

geposted Wed 26 Mar 14 @ 7:09 am
Setting up a CarPC in my 2003 Toyota Highlander, which does not have audio controls on the steering wheel. Since an Axxess add-on stick costs $140 I decided to use a $200 Traktor Z1 instead because it has rotary knobs plus a USB soundcard.

I chose to spend the $99 to register the Traktor Z1 with Virtual DJ instead of $50 to upgrade to Traktor Pro 2 because I prefer to use VDJ over Traktor software. However, I did not realize only PRO users can download the VDJ touchscreen skins without which it would be so difficult to navigate VDJ on my 7" in-dash touchscreen.

Any help or suggestions would really be appreciated.

geposted Tue 14 Apr 15 @ 7:10 pm

geposted Thu 06 Aug 15 @ 3:18 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)