Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW] Multi Touchscreen Skin - Page: 2

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Gettin ready to upgrade to a widescreen touch screen, can't wait to try this bad boy out!!

geposted Mon 13 May 13 @ 1:22 am
djdad thanks for replay.. i know .. its not for all guys .. i read about creat skins but im not programing guy .. :( i can't create i try :) to many error Xd ...

very thank..

geposted Mon 13 May 13 @ 3:06 am
Hi to all, just got a tablet so this is just perfect... great job

I was looking for a even simpler skin, I'm not a DJ, I'm more of a playlist maker so I don't need the loops, scratch, cue points and so on that all real DJs need but is hard to find a Software that has a good library search engine and the ability to preview the tracks on the headphones while you decide what to add to the playlist, like MegaSeg for mac for example.

So is it possible to do it in a skin for Virtual DJ or is there a simpler software I can use???

thanks a lot for any help
best regards

Vasco

geposted Tue 28 May 13 @ 4:06 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Tue 28 May 13 @ 4:58 pm
vascomartins wrote :
Hi to all, just got a tablet so this is just perfect... great job

I was looking for a even simpler skin, I'm not a DJ, I'm more of a playlist maker so I don't need the loops, scratch, cue points and so on that all real DJs need but is hard to find a Software that has a good library search engine and the ability to preview the tracks on the headphones while you decide what to add to the playlist, like MegaSeg for mac for example.

So is it possible to do it in a skin for Virtual DJ or is there a simpler software I can use???

thanks a lot for any help
best regards

Vasco

Though your question has nothing to do with the skin you've posted on, Firstly you should check that VirualDJ will run on your Tablet device? Is it a PC or Mac OS ??

VirtualDj will not run on Android, Arm, or iOS (like on iPad, but a remote control software is available in the apple app store)

geposted Tue 28 May 13 @ 7:38 pm
Hi, Thanks for the reply

I posted on this topic because is related to multi touch skins availability and I'm running VDJ on a win 8 tablet so I think some how is related!!!

I think the new version of VDJ will bring multi touch functionality, and I'm very much looking fwrd to it but the issue remains, all the skins I find are very nice indeed but all bring a cluster of buttons and fades and so on that are much needed to DJ for mixes but not for me.

I was wandering if anyone know about a simpler skin or how is the best way to make one, what is the xml editor that works best for this type of work.

thanks again and best regards

geposted Thu 30 May 13 @ 3:52 pm
Widescreen touchscreen coming this week, I cant wait!!!!!!

geposted Sun 02 Jun 13 @ 12:18 pm
Ok got my touchscreen today it has a resolution of 1920X1280. Is there an easy way to make this skin work at this resolution??

Thanks in advance!

Brian

geposted Fri 07 Jun 13 @ 6:05 pm
1920x1080 is the one you should try with the Skin Resizer Tool. Keep the same ratio 16:9, and you will be fine.

geposted Fri 07 Jun 13 @ 6:16 pm
Worked thanks!! Love the skin. Need to do some modifying for personal reasons, but awesome!!

geposted Sat 08 Jun 13 @ 1:02 am
Resize to 1920X1280 and let me know if you have some pixelation issues around the sliders (Pitch, etc) I get white pixels where they should match the slider.

geposted Sat 08 Jun 13 @ 2:07 pm
Don't know if you looked into the resize issue or not but please check into this.. Also I don't see any automix out points on this skin..

geposted Fri 21 Jun 13 @ 2:28 pm
seems that Jerem needs to update his Resizer Tool, as those circle sliders never worked actually in the past (fixed very recently). Will check the code and post here the correct one for your resolution.
The pixelation around the faders is due to the resize. Those faders (on volume, pitch etc) have a white/black mask to make them look round instead of rectangular, so the mask has to be very accurate in order those to be displayed properly.
About the cue markers not visible, yes for some strange reason, it only uses the top part of the cue marker (instead of proportionally resize that, in order to fit to the new height), so probably i will have to revert the cue marker and have the triangle on the top instead of bottom.

Will update the skin shortly and will probably include a 1920x1080 resolution as well. Hopefully next week. Hang on ;)

geposted Fri 21 Jun 13 @ 7:56 pm
No rush man thanks, just wanted ya to take a look and see what I was talkin about!! Love the skin!!

geposted Sat 22 Jun 13 @ 3:20 am

geposted Mon 24 Jun 13 @ 6:11 pm
Sweet will try it out tonite.

geposted Mon 24 Jun 13 @ 7:20 pm
Thank you for the update, works flawless!!!

geposted Tue 25 Jun 13 @ 9:53 pm
Nice :)

FYI, i have already started Version 2 of MultiTouch, but this will have to wait for 8 this time.
Some preliminary graphics ..

geposted Wed 26 Jun 13 @ 12:16 am
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!! The only thing I want to change (Disable) is the Video Enable/Disable by clicking on any video panel.. Scares me and did it once last week.

geposted Thu 27 Jun 13 @ 1:43 am
discobrian24 wrote :
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!! The only thing I want to change (Disable) is the Video Enable/Disable by clicking on any video panel.. Scares me and did it once last week.

Usually these skins are set so if you click on the desk video preview it will video-crossfade to that vid.
If you click on the master video window (which you wouldn't need to do within a set) it will turn off the video output.

(Turning off the video output is very handy if you need to release the screens from videos/karaoke and play a PowerPoint slide show or anything else other than virtualdj..)

geposted Thu 27 Jun 13 @ 8:05 pm
69%