Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Effects - Wishes & new features - Page: 5

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

cj-janPRO InfinityMember since 2004
SBDJ wrote :
cj-jan wrote :
Resonance knob for the cahnnel filter

Map a knob to filter_resonance

thanks! it worked, i simply took, the custom knob on each deck for it.
Filter sounds better in VDJ8 but still not that nice as on my A&H Mixer

geposted Wed 05 Nov 14 @ 6:06 am
Ability to have more than three bands of EQ would be useful.

Ability to set frequency, boost/cut dB and Q (width) of each.

Ability to have full kill regardless of which EQ mode is selected.

geposted Thu 06 Nov 14 @ 11:34 am
Chara05Home userMember since 2014
In VDJ 7 whenever an effect is activated, the effect tab/slot on the GUI highlights the currently activated effect at the top of the effects list. This is not the case in V8, you have to scroll down on the slot to view the active effect if it had not been selected by a mouse or at the top of the list. I wish this to can be resolve to have it work like on V7.

geposted Mon 15 Dec 14 @ 8:26 am
WE NEED AN "ECHO OUT" EFFECT!

geposted Tue 27 Jan 15 @ 1:31 am
You mean like the VDJ 8 echo effect does when you engage it and stop the track (the echo carries on)?

geposted Thu 29 Jan 15 @ 6:29 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Here's a simple idea that could have powerful results.

A simple audio effect that lets a user bypass the FX by a (would it be Wet/Dry ?) dial.

Is this possible Scot?

geposted Sat 31 Jan 15 @ 1:19 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I'm afraid not.

geposted Sat 31 Jan 15 @ 4:48 pm
Thanks for the reply, hmm that's a shame,

I suppose the same thing could be done by having a clone and having the level gates crossfaded,
How about outside the box thinking like that Scott (I'm not saying it's practical just pondering possible)

geposted Sat 31 Jan 15 @ 6:03 pm
Post fader fader effects, with a way to achieve this with external mixers. With a controller it would be simple, but you would change the game if the echoes and reverb wet single can be sent through a second sound card, if your timecode interface has and extra out put the signal can out put through that or the on board audio. Then routed through mixer channel 3 or aux input.

geposted Mon 02 Feb 15 @ 6:18 pm
Effects like in Traktor: simple and cool and usable.

geposted Thu 05 Feb 15 @ 4:12 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Love the autocut8 effect, keep them coming.

geposted Mon 16 Feb 15 @ 4:05 pm
please bring back swirl transition for the video effect for mac or pc

geposted Fri 13 Mar 15 @ 6:10 am
I've been trying out making a 2 dial (middle freq & Q) isolator, using copies of the filter FX & script, it works, to a fashion but I think as an addon it would be popular.

geposted Tue 24 Mar 15 @ 1:45 pm
squincyPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I would personally love to see the Banner scroll text re-introduced for the Macbook again so loved this feature especially when doing Bar work !! If there is a solution now then please tell me asap lol

geposted Tue 31 Mar 15 @ 8:25 am
I'm not sure having the stock FX on the root of their class folder is best practice for the fx select drop downs, I'd rather (if sub folders exist) have a VDJ stock FX folder and use the root for my preference also active FX.

geposted Thu 23 Apr 15 @ 5:59 am
The Slicer effect in Serato software when active shows the 8 beat distinguished waveform within the waveform as song progresses. As compared to this I have to pretty well guess and grope where I am in the track if I need to slice a part. Improvement in clearly see and know where you in a track to slice would be good.

geposted Mon 01 Jun 15 @ 5:31 pm
For clarity let me amplify. Just like the "Loop Out" effect when activated you see on the rhythm waveform the shaded part that will loop, can we see the same for "Slicer" and "Loop Roll" effects. Much appreciated. Can someone kindly reply via this forum when it is done so this way I do not check software in futile.
Regards.

geposted Wed 03 Jun 15 @ 9:42 am
A XY Panel for VDJ Effects in the Gui Window :-)
So how in the Tablet Mode.
I wish this is also avaible for normal VDJ Mode also.

geposted Sun 14 Jun 15 @ 11:35 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Just a heads up. You can use any Remote 8 skin as a standard skin and load it. The only thing that wont work is the implemented Remote Browser.

geposted Sun 14 Jun 15 @ 3:04 pm
I know that.

Is logical.

But why you can use this in dedem other skin?

The remote I don't like skin.

And I use 4 decks.

And I find this XY effects feature a very good idea.

Should be no problem in the program to integrate them or in a different skin.

Greatings Dani

geposted Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 4:45 am
27%