Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Version 8 skin: Un-named. Teaser inside! - Page: 3

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

I will revisit / revise the fonts once I get scripting done.
They are all defined thous it's very easy to change them in Bulk

geposted Fri 13 Jun 14 @ 6:56 am
leneerPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2014
very very very very very very very like it

geposted Fri 13 Jun 14 @ 7:59 am
Dodge57PRO InfinityMember since 2009
+1

can we expect a version with a full width top rythmevave ?

geposted Fri 13 Jun 14 @ 8:44 am
Most likely on 4 decks version

geposted Fri 13 Jun 14 @ 9:26 am
rlovePRO InfinityMember since 2010
I've been very critical within these forums for the last several weeks, however I will proudly say that your work on this is amazing! Great job and I'm so looking forward to using this!

geposted Fri 13 Jun 14 @ 11:23 am
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
+1

geposted Sat 14 Jun 14 @ 8:42 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :

Will there be a minimalist mode where the platters and mixer and that middle rhythm wave disappear.

geposted Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 12:08 am
Djratedxxx919 wrote :

Will there be a minimalist mode where the platters and mixer and that middle rhythm wave disappear.

PhantomDeejay wrote :

geposted Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 2:59 pm
so what does mini decks look like..

geposted Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 4:57 pm
It's gonna be a surprise :)

PS:
@ALL:
Which features do you want most on a skin ? I mean besides waveforms, hotcues, effects, jogs and mixer ?

geposted Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 2:17 am
I'm just looking for a skin which fits well in a 1280x800 space, has all of the necessary information (without toggling), all the images are clean (not blurry), and is well laid out! :-)

geposted Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 7:51 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :

Which features do you want most on a skin ?

I would like to see some skins which work similar to the default VDJ 8 touch screen skin - meaning that the lower half of the GUI switches completely from browser to sampler or effects etc. (like the old VDJ 7 method).

edit: and as above, skins that suit lower screen resolutions. One size does not fit all.

geposted Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 7:51 am
To be honest these are skin "properties", not "features" :P

geposted Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 7:58 am
Truthfully... i dont need all those features because i use my mixer and controller for all my visuals and feedback. dont need on screen mixer or turning platters..
This the skin i use and im still trying to get someone to remove the mixer and those buttons and knobs to the left of wave form..

This is a build im trying to get made real im just looking for wave form decks and browser all the bells and whistles are over kill for me.
Only reason i touch my laptop is for search or adjustments in options.

geposted Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 8:33 am
Almost ready

geposted Tue 17 Jun 14 @ 3:02 pm
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
Truthfully... i dont need all those features because i use my mixer and controller for all my visuals and feedback. dont need on screen mixer or turning platters..
This the skin i use and im still trying to get someone to remove the mixer and those buttons and knobs to the left of wave form..

This is a build im trying to get made real im just looking for wave form decks and browser all the bells and whistles are over kill for me.
Only reason i touch my laptop is for search or adjustments in options.

what skin is this one ? looks like i would like to try it out. can u point me in the right direction thanx

geposted Tue 17 Jun 14 @ 4:06 pm
Can you please do NOT hijack the thread ?
Thanks!

geposted Tue 17 Jun 14 @ 4:23 pm
Will this have the sandbox feature?

geposted Tue 17 Jun 14 @ 5:16 pm
Almost... Drooling! :-)

geposted Wed 18 Jun 14 @ 9:34 am
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Any news on the release of this skin buddy?

geposted Mon 30 Jun 14 @ 9:23 pm
81%