Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Skins - Wishes and new features - Page: 4

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

rpradoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
"Default VDJ 7 skin" for VDJ 8 which will keep all VDJ 7 behaviors especially browser, side list and horizontal Pre-listen.

Thank you for your kind considerations for vdj 7 loyal users.

geposted Thu 01 Oct 15 @ 4:35 pm
labbedjPRO InfinityMember since 2013
I would like to be able to re size with any corner or edge any skin!!!!!

geposted Thu 01 Oct 15 @ 11:09 pm
Actually, I would love to be able to re-size a panel or have it auto re-size to a pre-determined size, based on the visibility of other panels.

So, if the mixer panel isn't shown, the platter will expand to fill in the missing area.

geposted Fri 02 Oct 15 @ 3:39 am
Different colors for POI-Markers & saved loops, or did I missed something?

geposted Sat 03 Oct 15 @ 4:00 pm
djsadimPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I would like to see the grid horizontal and vertically scratchwaves, as is the rhythmzones.

geposted Fri 16 Oct 15 @ 6:26 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Can someone make a skin for Denon MC4000?

geposted Wed 16 Dec 15 @ 1:16 pm
Hi,

I use Fruit Skin with the V2483 and V2587 , how can i get if its possible visual marks on the waveform like the picture :

Thx

geposted Sat 02 Jan 16 @ 11:44 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

geposted Sat 02 Jan 16 @ 9:20 pm
Ok
Thx

geposted Sat 02 Jan 16 @ 11:34 pm
djsadimPRO InfinityMember since 2006
we can use variables in coordinates x = "" and y = ""
example
<pos x = "` cue_pos 1 & param_cast 'integer' & param_multiply 0.01 & param_multiply 466 & param_cast 'integer'` "y =" + 0 "/>

geposted Wed 27 Jan 16 @ 1:04 pm
djxhalxPRO (OEM)Member since 2014
djsadim wrote :
I would like to see the grid horizontal and vertically scratchwaves, as is the rhythmzones.

+1

geposted Fri 05 Feb 16 @ 4:13 pm
Is it possible to set cover art to be centered on jog circle and rotate with it as the song plays? (for example like on real vinyl). The cover art set near the waveforms just makes the view shortened. If there is a skin using this - post a link, or even better write some code to modify my default vdj8 2deck skin to look like this. Also would like to see some ticks (or beatgrid) on the scratch waveforms. Two major steps to make VDJ8 more scratch suitable and visually pleasant.

geposted Wed 17 Feb 16 @ 12:37 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

geposted Wed 17 Feb 16 @ 12:58 pm
Thanks SBDJ!

geposted Wed 17 Feb 16 @ 7:58 pm
additional parameter inside the <scratchwave> to get half waves + upside / downside would be fine ;o)

geposted Fri 04 Mar 16 @ 10:25 am
music234 wrote :
additional parameter inside the <scratchwave> to get half waves + upside / downside would be fine ;o)

+1

that would be great!!!!!!!!

geposted Fri 04 Mar 16 @ 4:41 pm
It IS possible right now. Not easy to do but still possible. Take a look on #Silversleek 2.
It uses half scratchwaves instead of rhythm (as an option )
So, it can be done.

geposted Tue 08 Mar 16 @ 10:18 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
It IS possible right now. Not easy to do but still possible. Take a look on #Silversleek 2.
It uses half scratchwaves instead of rhythm (as an option )
So, it can be done.

the halfscratches are not real half. Its just a work around with an overlay from waves and browser.

geposted Wed 09 Mar 16 @ 2:48 pm
What do you mean "real half"

Any halved waves would look like this, no ? I thought we were talking about the looks, not the interior mechanics used to produce the result.
As I said it IS possible to achieve such a look. And a native solution would just truncate the lower end of the waves. So visually it would be the same. I don't think users care about the code used behind to achieve the result.

If you want to create a skin of your own that uses "half" waves this is the only method right now. Not easy, but doable. And visually the same as if it was native.

geposted Thu 10 Mar 16 @ 9:44 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Not easy, but doable. And visually the same as if it was native.

Agree, but somehow way too complex imo.
PhantomDeejay wrote :
I don't think users care about the code used behind to achieve the result.

Disagree. If VDJ-Company wants user to create skins for the community, simplicity rules imo. I don't like to edit tons of lines for something like halfed scratch-views, so I wish there would be a easier way to achieve this. That's all. It's a wish for a new feature, nothing else.

geposted Thu 10 Mar 16 @ 10:53 am
30%