Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: new skin - the thing (based on Virtual DJ 8 - Pads for DDJ-SP1) - Page: 2

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Nice! but when are you adding the middle panels? I have the numark NV and it has a panel button,I switch pannels...empty LOL...

geposted Sat 23 Apr 16 @ 10:46 am
The code used for that button (in the VDJ default mapping) is probably written to switch the panels in the default skin.

Unless by amazing coincidence the panels in other skins had exactly the same names as the default ones, the button won't work.

You need to find the names used by the panels of the skin you're using (if it uses any), then alter the mapping to those names.

geposted Sat 23 Apr 16 @ 10:57 am
that is the first smart thing I've been told in a long time Groovin.yes,theres a few skin that work but many dont.this one switches to a empty (background) panel...

geposted Sat 23 Apr 16 @ 12:15 pm
Ideally (because the mapping is default supplied by Atomix) skinners should give their panels the same names. If the skin is for a particular controller, then they could maybe supply a modified mapping with the skin if using different names/more panels etc.

geposted Sat 23 Apr 16 @ 12:37 pm
@thetracker510:
This skin don't support center-pannels at all, sorry.
It's based on the Pio DDJ-SP1.
Can you post your action which is mapped on your panel-button?

geposted Sat 23 Apr 16 @ 4:12 pm
groovindj wrote :
Unless by amazing coincidence the panels in other skins had exactly the same names as the default ones, the button won't work.
You need to find the names used by the panels of the skin you're using (if it uses any), then alter the mapping to those names.

Exactly right. That's why this skin has it's name. Maybe that I'll do a Numark NV edition one day; let's wait and see ;o)

geposted Sat 23 Apr 16 @ 4:16 pm

geposted Sun 24 Apr 16 @ 7:26 am
Another update is waiting for approve.
Changelog:
- Changed the color of prelisten slider (thx to DJLokke)
- added/modified some tooltips (thx to DjKaos2012)
- added sampler colors on pads
- added sampler progress on pads

geposted Fri 13 May 16 @ 10:01 am

geposted Sun 15 May 16 @ 5:38 pm

geposted Sun 29 May 16 @ 10:15 am

geposted Mon 30 May 16 @ 1:40 am
Damm, thought I forgot one. Will try to fix this....
Thanks ;o)

geposted Mon 30 May 16 @ 4:29 am
totally digging this "thing"!...can you add a mic control panel or some custom buttons?.maybe in a new middle panel? thanks man....

geposted Thu 09 Jun 16 @ 11:42 pm
Thanks ;o)
Custom buttons are there. You can choose to show/hide them via options.

Because with the new pad-options in 8.2 update will take a while, but therefore you can use "the thing" next time with any controller (I hope). So I can add some new features like Mic-Panel e.g.

geposted Fri 10 Jun 16 @ 12:58 pm
BTW:
parallel I'm working on "the new thing"... very first preview:

geposted Fri 10 Jun 16 @ 1:03 pm
Very nice skin dude!

geposted Fri 10 Jun 16 @ 1:07 pm
Thank you.
Hope skin-wiki will give some informations about the new features soon.

geposted Fri 10 Jun 16 @ 1:16 pm
Progress of "the new thing":

geposted Sat 11 Jun 16 @ 12:12 pm
custom buttons cool but we need the rotary knobs.I need a volume controller for the mic? Lol

geposted Sun 12 Jun 16 @ 6:42 am
And changes made so far for Old thing for new 8.2 version (4-deck is ready):

geposted Fri 17 Jun 16 @ 6:04 pm
93%