Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: 24 hour clock? STILL not there! - Page: 3

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
fallguy66 wrote :
It does not save for me. It reverts to 24 hour after closing and reopening. I have to go into xml and change 24 to 12 and then it will save...

I guys, just got a chance to test this. It is not saving for me either on the default skin. Also the default skin is not in the skin folder, so it can't be deleted (to my knowledge). I tried to run VDJ as Administrator too and the clock did not save that way either.

Build 3420. I am using the default 8.2 - 2 deck skin. I am clicking on the clock to change to 12 hr (AM/PM). I wait a bit. Close VDJ. Reopen VDJ and it is back to 24 hr.

geposted Sat 08 Oct 16 @ 2:43 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You need to be running b3432 or later.

geposted Sat 08 Oct 16 @ 3:04 pm
Where is the option, so I can save the clock to 12 hour am/pm format and whenever I open the clock shows 12 hour am/pm format. It used to work pretty good, but now whenever I open virtual the clock is 24 hour format. I have virtual v8.2 b3440.

geposted Thu 13 Oct 16 @ 6:45 pm
Aguilanea wrote :
Where is the option, so I can save the clock to 12 hour format and whenever I open the clock shows 12 hour format. It used to work pretty good, but now whenever I open virtual the clock is 24 hour format. I have virtual v8.2 b3440.

There is no option. Just click on the clock to the format that you want. That's it.

geposted Thu 13 Oct 16 @ 6:48 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)