Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Skin Builder - Page: 4

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Only limitation I know so far:
djdad wrote :
As per the License Agreement (you may read that in the Installer), you are not permitted to share/upload/sell skins made with Skin Builder. It is meant to be used for personal purposes. However you are free to show your creations by posting screenshots in any VirtualDJ forum or anywhere over the Internet.

geposted Thu 31 Jan 19 @ 10:53 pm
Ok, Thanks i have ask that this is are on a safe side.

Thanks on all

geposted Fri 01 Feb 19 @ 7:16 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Skin Builder will be updated very soon, mainly to base all Skin Builder skin graphics to new vector elements. Due to this major change, the Skin Builder Extractor will also provide you the ability to adjust every color of the extracted skin

Preview

geposted Sat 15 Jun 19 @ 11:50 am
Excellent!

geposted Sat 15 Jun 19 @ 12:04 pm
@groovin, and it will also extract the skin elements with the "proper" order for their attributes ;)

The SBE will preview the selected Draw Zones in the positions you have set them, so will be easy to tell which one is which and color, not only the background of the skin, but also the top bar and the Draw Zones

geposted Sat 15 Jun 19 @ 12:10 pm
LOL you remembered that? :-)

geposted Sat 15 Jun 19 @ 12:16 pm
Would it be possible to add more than one of any particular element?
For example, if you have some custom buttons, if you could replicate this multiple times for more buttons etc.
Maybe a workaround could be if each element could be assigned to a deck, you could have 1 to 99.. (upto 99 buttons/decks)

And on the idea of custom buttons, could we have custom fader? Both linea and round please??

geposted Sat 15 Jun 19 @ 12:17 pm
and some more previews

geposted Sat 15 Jun 19 @ 12:20 pm
marksmolinski wrote :
Would it be possible to add more than one of any particular element?
For example, if you have some custom buttons, if you could replicate this multiple times for more buttons etc.
Maybe a workaround could be if each element could be assigned to a deck, you could have 1 to 99.. (upto 99 buttons/decks)

And on the idea of custom buttons, could we have custom fader? Both linear and round please??

I will add a couple of Custom linear faders, but not more custom buttons than already available. If you need to have more, you could also add some windows yourself, always at the very bottom and keeping the same naming and structure. Can post details if needed, but thought 10 custom buttons would be enough lol

geposted Sat 15 Jun 19 @ 12:24 pm
New versions of Skin Builder and Skin Builder Extractor are available to download

Skin Builder Skin v4 : http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80488
  • All modules converted to vector
  • Added more modules (Master FX, Sampler FX, Mic FX, Sandbox, Favorite Pad pages, Sandbox and many more)
  • Added Deck Dropzones (will automatically clone/mirror to other deck)
  • Compatible with Skin Builder Extractor ver 4

Skin Builder Extractor v4 : http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80489 (Windows only)
  • Compatible with Skin Builder skin version 4 (vector graphics)
  • Much faster skin extraction
  • Ability to change the colors of all the modules (per category)
  • Includes 3 Demo projects and 3 Color Profiles
  • Option to select Default, Alternative or White (for White Browsers) Browser Icons
  • Option to select between Default, Dark(er) and White Browsers
  • Ability to create White/Day skins
  • Draw Zones are projected numbered and in relative position and size to the Background tab view
  • Projects are converted to computer's resolution, so they can be shared.
  • Respects persistent variables status when loading Project to VirtualDJ Settings
  • Option to change VDJ folder
  • Last used color profile saved
  • Ability to copy Left/Right Deck colors to Right/Left Deck
  • Ability to reset Deck colors to the original values of the loaded Color Profile

PS. Big thanks to those who tested during development

geposted Mon 01 Jul 19 @ 10:58 am
djdad wrote :
Projects are converted to computer's resolution, so they can be shared.

Due to this feature, you are allowed to share projects and Color Profiles, by uploading to a server and post the link to this topic only. You are still not allowed to upload your creations with Skin Builder to VirtualDJ Addons

geposted Mon 01 Jul 19 @ 11:02 am
I created a monster...

Not entirely done in the Builder but it's a useful way to get started.

geposted Mon 01 Jul 19 @ 4:49 pm
NVM

geposted Mon 01 Jul 19 @ 7:24 pm
Come on then, guys. Let's see some pics of what you've created :-)

geposted Sat 06 Jul 19 @ 10:41 am
Maybe they’re all practicing their mixes.......

geposted Mon 08 Jul 19 @ 4:23 pm
Meh, I don't bother with that any more. I learned to ride my bike decades ago. :-)

geposted Mon 08 Jul 19 @ 4:33 pm
Never to old to learn new tricks!!

I mean the basic bunny hop just ain’t cutting it anymore lol!

geposted Mon 08 Jul 19 @ 4:50 pm
But I don't need new tricks!

The type of gigs I normally get are plain old birthday parties, weddings etc. - not club stuff.

geposted Mon 08 Jul 19 @ 5:17 pm

geposted Tue 23 Jul 19 @ 7:35 pm
Which version of VDJ are you using? You need to make sure that it's an up-to-date version.

geposted Tue 23 Jul 19 @ 8:04 pm
85%