Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Skin Builder - Page: 3

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
Where is this extractor

Read 2nd post at first page of this topic

geposted Tue 13 Mar 18 @ 8:51 pm
djdad wrote :
You can declare Dropzones in Skin Builder. Those will look like Rectangles, but when u use the Extractor , their graphics will not be drawn but used as dropzones.
Also keep in mind that dropzones don't actually work when u use the Skin Builder skin. You need to extract to a skin (with the Extractor) to have them working

Ah,ok thanks for the Info and Answer i will test it next days ,Skin Builder Tool is wonderfull.

Greatings,Dirk

geposted Thu 15 Mar 18 @ 11:19 pm
I have just download the skin builder on my Mac, I have added all the modules I want and arranged them as a like, then when I press save or live all the modules disappear, then I have to go back to the menu and add them all again.

How am I suppose to use my skin that I have built if I can't save it or even test it on Mac?

geposted Sun 25 Mar 18 @ 5:14 pm
They don't disappear. They are just displayed behind the main skin. I suppose you see those, if you minimize the main skin ?
I believe this can happen if you just click at the top bar or anywhere inside the background, not just those LIVE and SAVE buttons, and this whole miss-behavior is a VDJ (Mac side only) bug and not a skin one.

Anyways, since the Skin Builder Extractor application (the one that exports your work into a new VDJ skin) is Windows only, if your Mac is your only available computer, you will not be able to use it properly.

geposted Mon 26 Mar 18 @ 3:45 am
Oh, that’s a shame. I don’t have a windows machine with the same screen resolution as my work Mac, as I understand it you need to build the skin in the screen res as it will be used in, is that right?

geposted Mon 26 Mar 18 @ 7:57 am
What are the maximum screen resolutions of your computers ?

geposted Mon 26 Mar 18 @ 8:15 am
My windows is on a 13” MacBook Pro

geposted Mon 26 Mar 18 @ 8:22 am
This doesn't help me much, but anyways...
Try a very simple skin on your Windows computer, use the Extractor to create a skin zip file (read first page of this topic for further instructions), copy this to you Mac and see how it looks
VirtualDJ will auto-resize the skin to your mac's resolution, and if your Mac resolution is way higher than your Windows computer, you might notice some blur graphics

geposted Mon 26 Mar 18 @ 8:39 am
My 13” mbp is 1280x800 and my 15” mbp is 2880x1800 so when I create a skin on windows it balloons it right up on my 15” mbp

geposted Mon 26 Mar 18 @ 9:21 am
Working around with you wonderful Skin Builder.

So far a very god Job. *bow*

For the Future, any chance to get some Text Area´s That a can titel som Sections. ?

geposted Sat 21 Jul 18 @ 8:01 pm
Hello, how can I turn off the mirroring? I just want to have a deck!

geposted Thu 02 Aug 18 @ 7:19 pm
is there a way to seperate the sampler from the the music list?
i want to have the music on a second screen and sampler on the main .. any advice is good.. thanks in advance

geposted Mon 13 Aug 18 @ 9:26 pm
MerveTPHome userMember since 2018
Is there anyway to use this to make 3 or 4 deck skins?

geposted Wed 19 Dec 18 @ 3:38 am
Does we can make Touchskins too with this Skinbuilder ?

Greatings, Dirk

geposted Tue 29 Jan 19 @ 2:46 pm
vlnjacki wrote :
Does we can make Touchskins too with this Skinbuilder ?

Greatings, Dirk

Yes ive used this to make skins for my touchscreen, you can make the elements you like bigger to make it easier to use with a finger.

If you need the browser to disappear on demand, you could make a custom button to call the browser in a popout window. Theres some code for this in the skins wiki on popout window ideas.

geposted Tue 29 Jan 19 @ 2:56 pm
Yes, a skin is a skin. It's the screen which provides the touch interface.

geposted Tue 29 Jan 19 @ 5:30 pm
@marksmolinski and groovindj

Thanks will test this in next Days.

Greatings, Dirk

geposted Wed 30 Jan 19 @ 3:01 pm
A Question:
Does we can use the Skins from Skinbuilder only @Home or can we use it as Pro DJ too by the Pro/ Buissness Job.?

Greatings, Dirk

geposted Thu 31 Jan 19 @ 1:40 pm
I think you can use them at gigs no problem, they are just not to be posted on the Atomix website as a skin download.

geposted Thu 31 Jan 19 @ 1:56 pm
vlnjacki wrote :
A Question:
Does we can use the Skins from Skinbuilder only @Home or can we use it as Pro DJ too by the Pro/ Buissness Job.?

Greatings, Dirk

I can't understand this Question .....
Is there any Skin that we can't use at Gigs??
Have never hear from this
Greeting Dani

geposted Thu 31 Jan 19 @ 8:23 pm
64%