Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ Remix contest - Page: 2

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

no Homeboy he means there are no 2 participants

geposted Thu 18 Dec 03 @ 1:17 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
ok just clarifying that only one mix should be uploaded. I seen a post on the forum where a user was asking if he could upload more than one file.

geposted Thu 18 Dec 03 @ 10:22 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Great so when are the winners announced?

geposted Thu 18 Dec 03 @ 8:16 pm
on the 15th of januari?

geposted Thu 18 Dec 03 @ 8:25 pm
jellyHome userMember since 2003
Does the remix have to made with virtualdj software? If so, is it ok to do so with the demo version?
Or are cdplayers allowed too?
Regards

geposted Sat 20 Dec 03 @ 5:40 pm
Jelly, The remix must be made with Virtual DJ only (of course with de demo too) and no cd player allowed.

Good luck !

Coyote

geposted Sat 20 Dec 03 @ 7:41 pm
Can you hear if the mix is made with a CD-player or VDJ? And how is the team going to check that? I guess that many users optimised their mix with other audio softs (what isn't allowed?!). Yeah, it's though to be a judge!

geposted Sat 20 Dec 03 @ 8:11 pm
I cut my down to one min with a wave editor is that allowed?

geposted Sat 20 Dec 03 @ 9:14 pm
Just uploaded my mix. I used six out of the seven songs, very short clips. I'll post it in my site very soon.

geposted Sat 20 Dec 03 @ 9:53 pm

geposted Sun 21 Dec 03 @ 12:07 am
bad link

geposted Sun 21 Dec 03 @ 6:51 am
chuwawaHome userMember since 2003
I am a begginer Vdj but i think that I can challenge this contest. Some person think that 1 minute mix is not enought but i think that is just the right time to see your skills so every mix sent to you should be listen. I just want to know if the jourie are qualifed so that can't be mistake or favourites.
I apreciate if they are corectly in their decision.

Thanks for listening and good luck everyone !

geposted Sun 21 Dec 03 @ 1:54 pm
chuwawa

Please use a clean version for our contest.

geposted Sun 21 Dec 03 @ 3:16 pm
nscodeHome userMember since 2003
I don't judge anyone's skills before I've heard at least an hour of mixing, so I won't be letting anyone judge mine on just one minute!

geposted Sun 21 Dec 03 @ 3:55 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
He he!

geposted Sun 21 Dec 03 @ 8:35 pm
Hey guys this is supossed to be fun lighten up a little. I'm sure the VDJ team will pick the best of the best. If you don't win there will be other contests. I just sent mine in and had a lot of fun making it, so even if I don't win I still had fun making it. :)

geposted Mon 22 Dec 03 @ 3:53 am
jellyHome userMember since 2003
i'll try to create something tomorrow, it's though , all those songs in one minute :)

geposted Mon 22 Dec 03 @ 10:17 am

geposted Mon 22 Dec 03 @ 2:45 pm
GwennPRO InfinityMember since 2003

geposted Mon 22 Dec 03 @ 2:58 pm
I already sent it through the contest page which was accepted. This is just a link for anyone who would like to listen to the mix.I don't know if this is allowed.

geposted Mon 22 Dec 03 @ 3:49 pm
63%