Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Remove track from one or both decks - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi!

A button wich could remove a loaded song from one or both decks would be great... sometimes when u want to see the "soundwaves" it's impossible because the other track is in the way..

I have to restart vdj everytime.. so if it isn't any function like this you should add it :D would be great

thnx

geposted Tue 16 Aug 05 @ 2:44 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
u beat me to this one. and yes i co-sign with u on this one. the 'other' song does come in the way sometimes.
i think this feature could make vdj use less resources too since the program would be dealing with only one [loaded] song, no?!
for an idea of how the button would operate/look like... have it as an eject button (like pcdj red) which left clicking could be used to browse and load a file thru explorer. right clicking removes the loaded track.

geposted Tue 16 Aug 05 @ 4:39 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'm with you, I'd like some kind of "unload_deck" action.

geposted Tue 16 Aug 05 @ 5:24 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
one more vote

geposted Tue 16 Aug 05 @ 5:47 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I don't really understand why... Only for the Waveform?? If it's just for that, it's easy to do that in a skin: see pioneer cdj-700 and trakteur to better understand => you can show what you want (one or two or both) ;-)

geposted Wed 17 Aug 05 @ 11:53 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
maybe the button could unload song and back it to playlist (posted before) but it would be useful!

Dj Nikki

geposted Wed 17 Aug 05 @ 12:39 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Definately definately definately!.

I agree completely, an EJECT function would not only look great on the CD skins, but it would also serve to free up memory, and as was quite rightly said before, the waveform gets in the way of the other, particuarly when you are doing 'beatless' mixing.

I do hope this function is added, very basic, but very needed.., I always think about this but forget to post it.

Thanks for reminding me and starting the thread!.

geposted Wed 17 Aug 05 @ 7:08 pm
another vote, cuz i sadi this exact thign before lol

geposted Wed 17 Aug 05 @ 9:31 pm
Vote: yes

geposted Thu 18 Aug 05 @ 5:49 pm
Another yes vote. This would be a great new feature.

geposted Thu 18 Aug 05 @ 6:02 pm
mUd-VPRO InfinityMember since 2003
yes it can be useful

geposted Sat 20 Aug 05 @ 5:40 pm
@vpcdj and Bagpuss

I didn't tought about "free memory" , but yes... it's a important thing for my laptop... my laptop is a lil bit slow :p so why not...

and I don't think that I've read that before.. anyway, this will show that we really need it, and with so many "yes-votes" :D great... hope to see it in the next update

Dj Cash

geposted Sat 20 Aug 05 @ 5:43 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It is unlikely to be in the next update, as when one is released the next is well on it's way, but maybe soon :).

geposted Sat 20 Aug 05 @ 7:40 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes, the EJECT would be nice :) You've got my vote.

geposted Sun 21 Aug 05 @ 12:12 pm

geposted Sun 21 Aug 05 @ 12:58 pm
it's perfect... :) moore votes on the same thing... we are talking about the same thing... nice :)

geposted Sun 21 Aug 05 @ 1:47 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Well, you have my vote too. It's something I was looking for...

geposted Tue 23 Aug 05 @ 10:17 pm
aye

geposted Tue 23 Aug 05 @ 10:33 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
In addition, i'd like to see this button/action to cancel the loading process if needed.
Imagine you're accidentally loading the wrong track and it is a "big" file...

geposted Wed 24 Aug 05 @ 4:52 am
Yes, that's another reason for this. VDJ and users need this function!

geposted Wed 24 Aug 05 @ 11:04 am
54%