Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Make FX button text "light up" when selected

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
In V4, you can now select the effect and the text on the button will display what it is. But is it possible to change the color of the text when it is selected to give the appearance of lighting up? That would be a great enhancement to my skin.

geposted Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 11:22 am
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
This is possible using a pannel to show the text another color.

But then if you activate the effects through the EFFECT pannel in the browser, it won't light up...

geposted Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 11:50 am
Uhm... I'm not sure how this works... you make the effect button a pannel toggle? Wouldn't the effect button not work then?

I noticed that if you click on the button, it seems to get blurry or bold or somethnig like that. I thought maybe there was actually a color for selected or such.

It'd be a nice feature for an update perhaps...

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 9:47 am
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
In fact you are right, thinking of it... A button can't have two different functions so you can't have an effect button that toggles a pannel :(

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 6:37 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Have you tried using text2?

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 7:39 pm
Text2? No... I'll have to see how that works. I thought that would also prevent the function from working, but I"ll try it out.

geposted Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 9:59 pm
Eh... it doesn't seem to do anything when I activate it. This is the code I used:

--Video Transition
<button action="video_trans" rightclick="temporary">
<size width="103" height="32"/>
<pos x="511" y="339"/>
<text dx="5" dy="6" width="97" font="Impact" size="19" color="#BBBBBB" align="center" format="%videotransition" scroll="yes"/>
<text2 dx="5" dy="6" width="97" font="Impact" size="19" color="#FF0000" align="center" format="%videotransition" scroll="yes"/>
</button>

geposted Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 10:53 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
This is a very interesting point, to have a different font when the function is on.
I think this should supported by the software.
I need something like this for the loop.

geposted Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 9:49 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
ah I forgot text2 doesn't work anymore. Posted to the dev staff. For sure this would be useful to me.

geposted Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 5:46 am
Thanks Cyder... it should be an easy addition, so I'm looking forward to seeing that feature in a future update.

geposted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 5:25 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)