Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Headphone Selection Problem On DJ Console MK2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

HELP!! This problem is driving me up the wall. I have recently bought the console and after a few minor setting up problems was really impressed with it and the VDJ software. The console and software seemed to be working fine until I plugged it into my external mixer/speakers etc. The sound quality is spot on I then tried plugging in headphones to the console to practice cue'ing up a track and whatever I selected on the Headphones Selector switch applied itself to the main speakers and not the headphones. I am already running the VDJ update so running V3.4.1 and got the hercules drivers off the website so are up to date. In short the selector switch needs to be left on split for me to use the console so therefore cannot cue tracks through headphones. Probably waffled far more than I needed to there but any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

geposted Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 10:14 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try changing the output the speakers are connected to ,

as the headphones uses one of these output channels ,

so by changing the headphone selector your aslo affecting that output too

geposted Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 11:13 am
If you are using an external mixer it is probably easier to plug the headphones into that. It should also be easier (and more accurate) to adjust the gain or trim using the external mixer this way. Make sure you have the MKII set to 'external mixer' in the sound configuration.

geposted Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 4:38 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I assume he is using DJC edition and there no external option. Hmmm how abt going back to the 2006 driver.. 2007 sometime create that problem.

geposted Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 6:50 pm
Quote :
I assume he is using DJC edition and there no external option

Oooooh yeah.

I think I would have to look at the software to be sure.

geposted Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 7:27 pm
As I remember correctly. It is a driver issue. If your using VISTA and loaded the MK2 with the new drivers. The headphones will not work with the new drivers. Load software with new drivers then go back and delete asio and bulk and theres one more that I can't remember right now from system and load the 2006 drivers

geposted Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 7:40 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
they claim to have fixed that now on the herc website

so try the latest download , and if that fails then try the 2006 package

geposted Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 8:00 pm
Yeah but can you use the 2006 drivers on Vista??

geposted Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 11:35 pm
Wow thanks for the responses. I am running it on Windows XP. I am currently running the latest drivers from hercules I only got the unit this week and installed the latest drivers off the website. I havent tried using a different output yet but will give it a whirl over the weekend.

Thanks for the swift responses will let you know how I get on. Nice to be part of a forum that doesnt spend 1/2 its time slagging off other members.

Cheers

geposted Fri 13 Jul 07 @ 2:04 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)