Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Corrupt Database [FIXED]

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Corrupt Database !!!!!!!!!

3 times this month my Virtual DJ Database came up as corrupt and its the 6th !!!

whats going on!?!

i started saving my database elsewhere so that when it crashes i have another copy but come on !!! My last saved database that i made was last month and i already added about 600 new songs to the list

its getting annoying to have to go back and set cuepoints for all these damn songs each and every time the database get corrupted.

is there anything you guys can do to fix this problem ?!?! because it is REALLY getting annoying now

geposted Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 4:00 am
oh ...

i use VDJ 4.3

geposted Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 4:07 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Here is a link to my tool - please follow the readme file - http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/download.html?addon_id=2560

Download and save the tool in your C:\\Program Files\\VirtualDJ folder.
Make sure you extract the contained files into the C:\\Program Files\\VirtualDJ folder.
If you extract them to the runVDJ folder then you need to Cut & Paste them into the C:\\Program Files\\VirtualDJ folder.

Again, follow the readme file -- for those not yet registered please register your VDJ, VV or CUE products in your profile (http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html) and I will gladly help you 1 - 1 through the Private Message (PM) system IF YOU NEED IT

Also this has been noted will be corrected in the next update.

geposted Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 4:27 am
Well I can say it isnt really a software problem per se but somethin you are doing. Were you analyzing files then closin the software, if you were you should make a shortcut for save_database and use it before you close vdj. Also when you close vdj give your computer like a minute before shutting down. You could also have like 1 corrupt file causin it to corrupt. I have seen users with this issue. If you are analyzing files I would do them folder by folder and not all at once. Let me know. Also cstolls fixer works.

geposted Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 8:40 am
jsut like discobrian24 said make a save-databae short cut (i use ctrl-s) after every folder was done jsut hit the save and it makes it all the easierbut after 10 or so folder and i go to vdj file folder and copy and past the xml to the desktop its easy and simpleive had curpt database but oh well as long as i have that done its no nevermind.

geposted Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 2:00 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It shouldn't appear anymore in VirtualDj v5.0

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 7:38 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)